Home

I need an information please

GoldenEagle

Is there any set of missions set after the Battle of Endor for XWA?It has already been asked before,so if there are,anyone knows a link from where i can download them?

Thanks.

P.S. i can use this opportunity to ask also if anyone can point me to any good mission sets that doesen't imply flying with rebels or the empire.Thanks.

Hello, if you are interested to custom missions for XWA I sugegst you to check out the TIE Corps. They have about 3500 new missions and most of them (95% I'd say) are set after the Battle of Endor.

TIE Corps homepage: http://www.ehtiecorps.org/

TIE Corps mission compendium:

http://www.ehtiecorps.org/battles/battletypes.asp

There are also many new ships for XWA like the Scimitar bomber, the Sovereign-class destroyer or the MC-90

I hope it helps! ;)

Uhm,thanks,but i already know for TIE Corps,actually i did many of the missions there,but for "After Endor" i meant with the new republic,like the continuation of XWA.

And still,searching missions fled by mercenaries/families/bounty hunters/transport duties/adventure/...

Thanks for your battle,with also the voices,i am sure it will be nice to play it.

I will have to serach a lot for good battles,don't you know any,also if set pre-Endor,where you do not fly rebels or empire,at least not at the beginning?Always flying rebels and imps is a bit boring,i loved family missions in XWA,and such.

Yeah,unfortunately. I have downloaded already Allied shareware,cannot buy the complete version tho.

I remember playing a very nice privateer battle ages ago,was one of my first ones i downloaded named "The legacy of Boba Fett",but cannot remember where i have taken it from.

Anyway,i will look around for good campaigns,i just started again to get into XWA.

I have started to play Wolfshead Squadron battle,and i like it quite much.And i love that there are voices too,there should be more groups making such things for the game.Unfortunately it is the only one for XWA,if i read good?Do you have any more in progress?

Archived