Home

SWBF 2 - Exclusive first look

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

The force is strong with the Official PlayStation 2 Magazine (OPS2). Later this month the popular magazine features more exclusive first looks at games than ever before; leading with a trilogy of sizzling Star Wars scoops.

As the emperor of UK videogames titles, OPS2 offers a world exclusive first-look at Star Wars: Battlefront 2, as well as loads of screenshots and new information from the long-awaited Star Wars: Episode III game. The intergalactic frenzy is rounded off with a playable demo and definitive OPS2 review of Lego Star Wars.

DMUK

Apart from the Episode III content, some new modes of play and the boarding idea, what warrants Battlefront 2 to be a stand alone title?

I've gotta say, after giving online play a chance again 5 minutes ago (finding it futile) and then hearing this announcement, I was a little sick to the stomache.

"This is the way the dev's wanted it done"?

I suppose it doesnt matter, as that's apparently LucasArts' goal of leeching as much cash as possible.

I dont know about anyone else, but do any of you feel cheated somewhat?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden

Uh Oh, no cockpit view for vehicles, LAME!!!!!!!

The guys at IGN say there is no 1st person view for flying vehicles. This is very disturbing to me and already makes me question another purchase. Devs, if you're reading this, please reconsider.

Your kidding me? That is lame :( I will still be getting it, though

I agree the cockpit view should be in the game. I mean sure not everybody uses it but it is a neat option for those who want to be challenged and it makes flying a bit more realistic. I personally never use the cockpit view (I'm a bad enough pilot without it) but it is nice to know that the option is there for people who do want to use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived