Home

One request about the Ads

Surfnshannon

Originally posted by IG-64

I use firefox, and love adblock. But to tell the truth, it does have some compatability issues, and I miss some things that used to work for IE. :(

Oh well, at least I have adblock and security.

tools > extensions > get more extensions > ieview

:D

And I don't get ads anymore so the busty chicks and buzzing flies don't bother me anymore. :D

surely it is in lucasforum's interests to get their advertising providers to provide reasonable ads?

Every time there is an annoying or unsuitable ad more and more people start installing ad blockers... which means less and less people clicking on ads and less money for lucasforums.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

As long as the boobie ads don't make any f***ing annoying sounds that make me want to hunt down it's creator and kill them after I torture them is ok with me.:D

cadingdingdingdingdingdingdingdoooong...

It's either those ads or "The Hero Machine".

Alright, I was at school in programming class and had LucasForums up behind Visual Basic. So the teacher is helping me with my program and goes to the desktop, but what's right there... that "dive into love" boobs ad.

He didn't say anything, but you'd have to be pretty blind not to see it. So, pretty embarassing. Is there nothing that can be done about these ads?

Originally posted by TK-8252

Alright, I was at school in programming class and had LucasForums up behind Visual Basic. So the teacher is helping me with my program and goes to the desktop, but what's right there... that "dive into love" boobs ad.

He didn't say anything, but you'd have to be pretty blind not to see it. So, pretty embarassing. Is there nothing that can be done about these ads?

Firefox on a flashdrive. Pick one up for $20 or so, and you've got it made. :D

Archived