Home

Star Wars Galaxies Forum Madness!

McCusto

It is pure madness on the SWG forums, people are revolting against the Devs, and are E-MAILING LucasArts personally to tell what the Devs are doing.. The Devs heard about this, and as one last weak defense, they ban the people who e-mail LucasArts. People are telling LucasArts that the Devs aren't being truthful. The Devs say that the people are liking the CU More and More by each passing day, the polls say otherwise. 72% and growing are voting 'No' to the "Would you recommend SWG to your friends?" poll. Personally, i'm not going to let that get into the way of me coming back this summer and being a roleplayer.

Begun, the War Between the Devs and Players have. . .

i dont see what is so bad about SWG i love it now. and i love it when the CU will hit :) the biggest whiners are the people who think they are uber l33t. and have the profession stacking and grind xp like crazy. they are the people who win in PVP ALL THE TIME! those are the biggest whiners about te new changes...

so far i dont see ANYTHING wrong withe CU and i KNOW i will still love this game.

Heh, one more example of why I avoid the official forums; where else will the whiners complain? It's the only place anyone is supposed to listen.

The CU is different, so I tend to consider it fun from the start. Can't say I like the new full colour icons, but apart from that I'm happy with it. It's been a while since I've gone out to grind with my T21. I'll probably start again once the upgrade hits live.

Stormtrooper scout armour, hurrah! The only thing left on my wishlist is making llambda shuttles player ships...

Aw man i havent seen any of the new CU, ive started SWG again and over the weekend ive been playing constantly.

I LOVE THIS GAME! Its grown to be so good since ive left. Right now im Novice Pistoleer and a Master Medic, nearly Novice Doctor.

I wanna be like what Wraith 8 has done, Master Pistoleer and Master Doctor.

The only bad thing is that grinding doctor is supremely hard/slightly boring. But the result will be worth it.

And my Pistoleer is going great, its very fun and the stuff on Dantooine, (once buffed) is "do-able" on my own. So hopefully i will soon be able to do pretty well in the Pistoleer profession too. :D

I dont know wether i should check out the CU or wait for it. Ahhh... I'll have to sleep on it. I might check it out tomorrow after school. :D

hehe i must warn you.. im changing my template :p

i dropped doc and large parts of medic. :) im going master pistoleer and master bounty hunter. im aready 2-1-4-0 in BH.

ofcourse the pistool tree for me was very easy with master pistoleer already :p the carbine tree is tougher. pitty is i wont be able to wear my stormtrooper armor when the CU hits cause its battle armor and i can only wear reconasance armor and assault armor.

latah

Archived