Home

Vader 2.2 (with troopsupport)

NeoMarz1

Here is a link to the very latest VaderVM. Now the model has not changed much (except the skins from 2.1), but here is the kicker... Vader now has storm trooper support! Gawd I dont know if anyone has done this already, but I thought it was pretty cool to lead a squad through a single player level, and lay waste to everything that moved! Hope you all get a chance to check it out.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11783/

Here is a screenshot

troopsupport4qt.jpg

Originally posted by <|EJK|>Twingo

zappa didnt you gave marz youre vader version.......the thing with lights.......maybe he can make it to this version >:)

Yeah, I heard someone was doing light shaders for the control box... I would have done it, but I just couldnt figure that out. So Zappa you working on something like that? Mars out

Originally posted by <|EJK|>Twingo

he finished it already marz.....only not for the new new new model v2.0 and higher

Well, I think (knock on wood) that 2.2 is the final one. unless more problems pop up. I hope he considers updating the shaders to the new version. I imagine ive created a nightmare with my shaders as it is. Has he released the his shadered version? Mars out

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well, I think (knock on wood) that 2.2 is the final one. unless more problems pop up. I hope he considers updating the shaders to the new version. I imagine ive created a nightmare with my shaders as it is. Has he released the his shadered version? Mars out

ask zappa about it.....i deleted that vader model by accident. :(

Archived