Home

E3 - First real look at EaW

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

With E3 just around the corner, LFN will be sending in a team to check out all the latest offerings from Lucasarts - including EaW.

Look out for news and more as we get closer to the event

DMUK

Heavyarms, no, you can't go to E3

Is the show open to the public?

No, E3 is not open to the public. E3 is a trade event and only professionals from the industry will be allowed to attend. Individuals who are not able to document their direct and current professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry are not qualified to attend E3. All E3 attendees are required to show government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or passport) upon request.

Originally posted by SirPantsAlot

Heavyarms, no, you can't go to E3

Is the show open to the public?

No, E3 is not open to the public. E3 is a trade event and only professionals from the industry will be allowed to attend. Individuals who are not able to document their direct and current professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry are not qualified to attend E3. All E3 attendees are required to show government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or passport) upon request.

On the other hand I've heard that you can get in if you work for stuff like 3M. Just a rumor I heard thou, don't put much weight into it.

Archived