Home

Post thine desktop! (56k = death)

ET Warrior

Originally posted by edlib

That was my point exactly!

Get rid of those little stupid shortcut arrows over the icons ( Shortcut%20Overlay.gif ) so that you can see them (the cool custom icons, that is) better!

I always do, and I don't even use custom icons! I can't stand seeing those things. They always make all your icons look goofy.

Thanx for saying how to do that, those little things always anoid me.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most troubling item on that desktop is a folder labled "David Hasslehoff" :eek:

Is it a folder containing images of him? MP3s of his music? Or videos of him "in action"?

(And I can't really decide which is most disturbing to contemplate! Perhaps it is all of the above! A veritable orgy of Hasslehoff-related media! Oh, the horror! The humanity!)

Originally posted by edlib

The most troubling item on that desktop is a folder labled "David Hasslehoff" :eek:

Is it a folder containing images of him? MP3s of his music? Or videos of him "in action"?

(And I can't really decide which is most disturbing to contemplate! Perhaps it is all of the above! A veritable orgy of Hasslehoff-related media! Oh, the horror! The humanity!)

You have to understand the humor of Sivy, he's been a valuble swampie for almost 3 years. He has kept it both real an entertaining. THIS is the true next generation of Star Wars fans. The ones that can keep it real, AND not take things too seriously. These are the fans that we want, the fans that go places, and still make time to entertain the rest. Not ALL Star Wars fans are ABSOLUTE geeks, and even the ones that are, NEVER take things TOO seriously. We are not like trekkies. We don't care how things work, we are in it for the story wich is all about good VS evil, and we LOVE to watch it unfold.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

You have to understand the humor of Sivy, he's been a valuble swampie for almost 3 years. He has kept it both real an entertaining. THIS is the true next generation of Star Wars fans. The ones that can keep it real, AND not take things too seriously. These are the fans that we want, the fans that go places, and still make time to entertain the rest. Not ALL Star Wars fans are ABSOLUTE geeks, and even the ones that are, NEVER take things TOO seriously. We are not like trekkies. We don't care how things work, we are in it for the story wich is all about good VS evil, and we LOVE to watch it unfold.

How on earth did you manage to turn David Hasselhoff into that? :confused::p

Originally posted by Pie™

How on earth did you manage to turn David Hasselhoff into that? :confused::p

You have to understand the humor of Darth Groovy, he's been a valuble swampie for almost 3 years. He has kept it both real and entertaining... ;)

:joy:

Quick: Somebody post a new desktop to comment on before the thread implodes!!!

Here's the fluxbox setup that's on my second latest project - putting linux on the crappiest laptop I had free access to - a pentium 233.

my background, some terminals, and torsmo (the computer stats in the upper right hand corner)

astromech_desktop.thumb.jpg.894deca7e3d72537590aa43be074cabe.jpg

Archived