Home

what do you people do

oosshx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

temp worker.....right now on assignment as a high school Janitor. $8.20 an hour, 40 hours a week! going on week 3 tomorrow!

gonna get something else in mid-june though, cause I wanna have a bunch of job xp!!!! kinda thinking of part-timing it at burger king just for laughs.

Originally posted by montnoir

Right now? ...dreaming of finding a job in my "expertise" area, even if only for summer...

that would be what i'm doing. i've started up a small-business of building custom computers for people. its amazing how much cheaper computer parts are when you're apart of re-sale programs. unfortunately, it is a re-sale program which (normally) means that i can't buy stuff for myself at the wholesale prices. :(

the good news is that i've already built and sold three computers. at the moment, i'm shipping them myself (put em' in the truck bed and drive out to where-ever), but if i start getting a lot of revenue in, i might put up a website and start shipping them via Fedex or UPS or something. :)

Media Editor for Jewelry Television™

I make commercials, promos, training vids.. and anything else that deals with motion graphics or design treatment...

I'm not posting how much I make ;)

@kipperthefrog

That was my first ever job! Trust me, it gets much better. If you pursue that electronic technology path. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering... that $6.50/hour... will greatly expand.... (again, trust me) ;)

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

HEY!

Half of you people are still in school (like me:( )

But anyway, I'm near the end of the 8th grade, so HUUUURAH!:D

hey cool, so many of u guys are in school. unlike you Vladimir, im just starting 8th grade, but its really cool in the kind of scool im in.

me hobbies : Playing KotOR, (hopefully)playing TSL(havent got one yet but gonna buy)playing with my sis(2 yrs) Watching star wars

and most importantly(not that important :D , compared to my first hobby) : WRITING

im writng my own book based on a story some of u gamers might know and i have a trukload of shortstories(soon to be 2 truckloads) all based on Star Wars. if anyone wants the prologue of my book, email me with SW BOOK in the subject line.

and writing here too.

(my longest post ever)

I'm a process control engineer for a manufacturing plant. I work typically with electrical signals from equipment (proximity switches, photoeyes, temperature sensors, etc.) and use them to control other equipment (solenoid valves, conveyor belts, linear actuators, etc.) In addition I historize all our plant's process data and extract/report it using applications or webpages. It's a pretty sweet job. Not many places around where I am let you program robots for a living. :)

Archived