Home

Workin on song...darth groovy...read here.

RpTheHotrod

Well, some people didn't understand what I meant when I said that I can't read music....but I "hear" songs and try to replicate them for fun on my own piano.

Well, I heard this song from a game, Morrowind, and "re-did it" on my piano for fun just now.

The microphone is across the room, so the quality is very poor...so excuse that.

And on top of that, this is "all" one track...just me straight up playing.

It download itself kind of messes up at first...so let it play for a few seconds, hit stop, then hit play again.

All credit goes to God, of coarse.

http://www.ashiam.com/tunes/morrowtest4.mp3

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

I had a piano/strings/ambience tied into the piano to play at once when I hit one key.

No pre-recorded stuff or play along stuff.

It's still pretty awesome, and I know exactly what Morrowind song you were trying to recreate. If you could get the recording quality a bit better, it'd be good for casual listening.

I love Morrowind music. *teary eyed* Its just so, beautiful!

Oh crap! Its been like 3 weeks since I played it! *Immediatly continues journey with fresh new lvl 6 Reguard in the middle of Solstheim*

Original:

http://www.freewebtown.com/tie24/Morrowind%20Title.mp3

(C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Music\Special)

;)

On a somewhat unrelated/related note; Has anyone been to the Oblivion Forums lately? Every other thread is about some guy wanting from anything from a "karma" system, to detructible environments, and usless **** from fake money, weapon torches, wagons, hookers, and stuff. Half of those things they "petition" for are things that they can't possibly add without changing the core engine of the Construction Set engine, or change the designs of basically every single aspect of everything.

Me? I just want to see a video.

TiE

I agree with TiE about the Oblivion forums. I used to hang out there. I found it funny that people were making parodies of Oblivion when the game release is still so far away. I decided to add my own parody, "The Homer Scrolls IV: Oblivious." It's mostly Homer talking to the pop-up help messages, but I hope you find it funny. Part One. Part Two. It's been a while since I posted those on the Oblivion forum, but I'm working on a third.

Archived