Home

How did you find LucasForums?

Derc

Mine goes on forever...

I beat KOTOR for the millions of times and I said to my uncle that the game gets boring after playing it for months. I kept complaining so he suggested holowan. He never really did tell me what it was but he mention LF and Labs. So finally I googled it and came across holowan. I pretty much stuck there until I got into Jedi Academy where I moved to the Swamp. Then I decided to lurk everywhere and post at Battlefront sometimes.

But im still a n00b.

I'm originally from GeeBeedotcom(now a dead forum). I was looking for info on Galactic Battlegrounds, went to the official site, then to the fans page and boom, there it was, GalacticBattles.com, I clicked on it and joined the forums. Didn't exactly know why, I just did.

Then, after when KOTOR for PC came out, I finally joined the SWK.net forums. I've been staying here ever since. Well, I went to many parts of Lucasforums, going back and forth, back and forth...

I found the forums during a google for KOTOR edits about 4 years back. I'd just read the threads and download all the files I liked. Never used it until not long ago. I decided hell man that modding stuff kinda looks like fun if I can play with what things look like. :cool: Went from there. Now I've got up my own download site for TSL stuff. :D Check it out sometime in the links in my signature.

Archived