Home

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III abilities & new force powers

Windu Chi

Uhhhh... didn't OE already shoot down that article a while back when it was posted on SWknights.com?

Though it may be another story I'm thinking of.... Anyways, the part of linked article that stood out most for me was...

but for now take this with a grain of salt as nothing has been confirmed yet.

*edit* It was.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by messle01

i wouid like to see a better story and better charictor development and a longer game more planets to go to and longer quests

Yeah, l think a longer game is a must, and it has to be more difficult. TSL was too easy.

Actually it's pretty easy period. Beat the game at level 25 and I only died once in the Trayus Academy, and the only reason I died was because at one part I just ran though doors and didn't botherk illing some dudes, and I eneded up trapped at a wall with them surrounding me.

oops yeah um I want to see a rightclick menu like in nwn so you can attack people that are ticking you off and also being able to select FP that are lower in the rung of powers

I'll fix this post when i get home our proxy keeps timing out

Originally posted by jedigoku

d20 system with better anmiations is and a more developed story unlike the hak job they did on this TSL I mean the end just sucked and the telos situtation just confused me:confused: :confused:

I heartily disagree about the hack job part. I thought that it was better in K2 because they added some new animations to the attacks. In K1, if I would do flurry 3 times in a row, he would do the same animation 3 times. In TSL, there was some variation. Though, I would like to see even more animations in K3.

I know they cut a bunch out, but seriously, I don't think the ending would have been so bad if we didn't know about what it could have been.

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

I wish they added..

The Ravager crashing into Citadel Station, because it would be nice to see a restoration project in KOTOR3

Maybe, but I'd rather not go to Telos in K3.

Yes. I mean Citidel Station was annoying enough in Knights 2, but it'll be the exact same thing in Knights Three...

Hey look, I'm arrested.

We're letting you go but you can't leave.

Hey look Czerka or Ithorians.

After all taht time working for them all they give me is a crash.

Even if I helped Czerka tehy shot me down.

Hey look, some wierd Iridonian wtih a montone voice that doesn't suit him!

Czerka Camp!

Owwie, that hurt.

Wow, his arm can open energy fields but all he realy does is bash them!

Wohoo, I'm about to leave.

TANK DROID!

Yay, I'm leaveing Telos for good now!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STUPID HK DRODIS!

WHo's this annoying white haird Jedi CHick?

Oh yeah, she was on the cover of the game!

WHAT!? Her part isn't big at all!?

HEY! MY SABER!

Kreia's maniluplating Atton!

My ship! Let's go T3!

It'll be like that... Knights two all over again... Let'sd just hope Telos isn't in Knights 3.

Archived