Home

Brian Moriarty

VampireNaomi

No, in fact I haven't talked to him directly. He was asked by other designer from The Dig and that's it.

I guess that sooner or later he is going to agree to an interview.

Oh yes, I was suppoused to talk about what Bill Tiller told me, but right now I'm a bit tired, so it will have to wait a little bit.

so what's the story with this guy?

sorry, new here... had no clue people were still so into the the Dig these days as much as i was... :)

so are there any sites/articles you could direct me to about this Brian Moriarty fella?

dankoe

-sandra

I don't know much about the history of The Dig, but I believe there were at least two earlier versions than the one we got to play. Brian Moriarty was the director, or some other important guy like that, of one of the early versions.

I'm sure SAM will be able to tell you more. Or he will tell you to wait until he opens his site. Then we can find out everything and more. :p

Also, this article will probably satisfy your thirst for the time being.

I also remember reading a long article about the game's history, complete with lots of pictures of the early versions. I have been unable to find that one, though.

There where 3 main The Dig versions, and 4 project leaders.

Noah Falstein

Brian Moriarty

Dave Grossman (for a very short time)

Sean Clark

Brian Moriarty is probably the most important, and responsible for most of the story that we all have played.

That long article that you mention, was writen by ATMachine (Where are you??) and at first though it was awesome, but after a very long research, I found out a lot of mistake and inacurate information.

The Dig is probably the game with the longest development in the history of mankind (1989-1995). And you will find (as Vampire predicted) THE FULL AND COMPLETE THE DIG HISTORY in The Dig Museum! Sit tight and get a cold drink!

Archived