Home

Matrix Relived

"While we're here," Beth said to Jokemaster as the phone started ringing again. "While we're the only ones here... I just wanted to apologize for being so strange lately. When we have a spare moment, I'll explain... but the others are expecting us now."

She picked up the phone.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once everyone picked up the phone, the group found themselves a couple of yards away from the factory. It had a similar shape as any other factory. It has 3 floors, a couple of fire escapes, and has a lot of the Merovingian's henchmen patrolling around it and on the roof. On the side of the sidewalk, across the street from them, is a fence with barb wire on surrounded the block around the factory.

"This is going to be a bit of a challenge..." said NeoVenom. "How are we going to go in with all that patrol?" asked Zaphire. She looked thru some binoculars she was carrying. “There’s about 25-30 men tops...” Arcon took a moment to think. He then spoke, "I think I have an idea. Instead of fighting our way thru the front, we can sneak in thru another path." He took out his cell and called Radar. "Radar, we need another way into the building." About a minute or 2 of talking, Arcon thanked Radar and pocket his cell. "Alright, we are going to have to travel thru the sewers." "Excellent, we will have the element of surprise on them." replied NeoVenom.

"Well I don't know how comfortable it's going to be crawling with that gun at your side." said Shadow with a grin. "And I don't know how it will feel carrying around a sniper too." he said directly at Rouge. The whole conversation was interrupted by Arcon's voice. "This way..." he said as he motioned into an alleyway to their left. The group followed Arcon as he lead and stopped halfway into it. In front of them laid a sewer top on the floor. "We're going to have to go thru the sewers?" asked Zaphire. Arcon lifted up the sewer top and placed it to the side. "Yes. You see, to our luck, there is a tunnel that runs directly underneath the factory." After speaking, Arcon went down the sewer first. NeoVenom shrugged at Zaphire and went down second, followed by Shadow. "This is just great." Zaphire said to Rouge, Beth, and Jokemaster. She went on her knees and went down the ladder that leads to the sewer fourth.

"Sorry Shadow, I brought the sniper so I could snipe, no matter what that plan was, I planned on finding a nice little cubby hole and pointing my gun at them, I got your back from outside, don't you worry." With that Rogue ran off and started to climb the fire escape of a different building, once on top, he took out a stand and his sniper rifle, set it down and waited. He could see clear right in the windows, he could cover his friends.

• 4 months later...

"If you're going to stay here, Rogue, just be careful." shouted Arcon from below. He didn't like the idea of Rogue staying but he can not force people to do what he says. The smell didn't bother Arcon, NeoVenom, or Shadow. Zaphire, however, made a face, "The Matrix sure made this place stink perfectly." The only people who were left on top were Beth and Rogue.

"Well, why would anyone want to travel even ten meters in an extremely smelly sewer?" a voice said from the darkness. Slowly, a masculine figure formed ahead of them and smile. He was wearing a fully white suit except for a bright red tie and yellow shades. The sewage floating around didn't seem to even make a stain on his pants as he made his way towards them.

"But why does a group of freed people want to come this way when they can go in blasting?" he continued with a grin. His voice seemed to have an echo besides the echo of the sewer

"I am called Tuto" he said and stopped, looking at Shadow.

"Don't you think that it would cause a little too much ruckus if you would decide to shoot at me with your little pea guns" he continued and pointed at the weapons.

"I advice you to put them down before I decide to do something to them" he continued again and started to walk towards them again, smirking quietly at their reaction. They surely wouldn't think that they could just walz into the factory compound. Even throught the sewers

"Well being that these guns aren't from the Matrix itself, you can't do anything to them nor anyone else in the Matrix." said Shadow with a smirk. Seeing that Tuto wasn't armed with anything at the moment, Shadow put his guns in their holsters. "What brings you to us?" asked Arcon. "And to answer your question, blasting our way thru isn't going to help anyone but cause more trouble for us." NeoVenom looked at Tuto and say that his white suit wasn't stained one bit, "Either you have some anti-stain suit or you're a program..."

"There are many things I can do to even those weapons not from the matrix. Everything here is pure code, and those weapons, even if they have a different code structure, can be hacked into and modified into quite nasty looking pieces of metal" he explained and smiled at Shadow. He then stepped towards them again and removed his sunglasses and revealing a pair of purely white eyes with no iris on them.

"I am here because you seem to be thinking that you can just walz into the factory compound throught the sewers. I happen to be the security system programmed to stop everyone to pass this point where I am standing now" he said and spread his hands and made a half-circle with his hands. The code changed a bit and the wall around him made a red line that lasted for a few seconds before changing back.

"However, your comrades seem to have unleashed a virus somehow that has changed my programming and I can be talked into letting you pass. Before this virus, you would've been dead before you would've even opend the manhole"

"I've seen one of those. The agent was sloppy and got deleted after it was found out the agent had moral ethics. You see, before, thre were four agents. The delted one was the first and was a beta version. Thet decided that it would be easier to delete the agent and enhance the other agents in the next update instead of completely reprogramming the first agent" Tuto said and placed his shades back on. He stepped bak into a shadowy part of the sewer and then the silencer of a silenced machine gun appeared from the shadows.

"So, do youwant to try me in battle or will I finally meet my equal in negotiation. Who starts?"

Archived