Home

Has you EB Games order shipped?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by VSTM

I'm in mid America(Arkansas) and my Psychonauts and my tracking reads thus: "Your item was processed and left our CINCINNATI, OH facility on April 28, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

Doesn't make much since that it would arrive in Australia before it arrives here, but I did choose the cheapest shipping.

Does USPS ship on Sundays?

Got the same message. And mine arrived Saturday, in Boston, Mass. I wouldn't expect the USPS to deliver it Sunday.

And, I must say, this game is quite addictive - I just ran around the campgrounds for the longest time without advancing the plot at all.

I'm going to need that converter for the XBox controller, though - I do consider myself more of a keyboard person, but this is the first platformer I've played on the PC - I just think it's more conducive to playing with a gamepad.

Mike

There is irony in creating a fan site, that gets mentioned on doublefine.com no less, and then not getting the game until two weeks after it's initial release. You'd think there would be laws against that sort of thing.

Whoa, that is not cool. It would be appropriate of them to let these people download and iso of the missing disc, I think, although it is probably a bit unorthodox.

I sure hope the EB Games version is ok. Says it's "out for delivery" today, I am forcing my boyfriend to stay at home all day so we won't miss it. So! Excited! :D

No, just a regular disc 4 in the post. I didn't have to send the game back or anything... I get to keep the double. I'd prefer to have it sent to me rather than downloading it, because its best to have the actual CD, incase, for example, I wanted to sell the game later (doubt it though ;))

The new CD 4 should arrive in 3-5 days.

Who wants to buy a Psychonauts CD 2 in mint condition? :p

Originally posted by James Isaac

No, just a regular disc 4 in the post. I didn't have to send the game back or anything... I get to keep the double. I'd prefer to have it sent to me rather than downloading it, because its best to have the actual CD, incase, for example, I wanted to sell the game later (doubt it though ;))

The new CD 4 should arrive in 3-5 days.

Who wants to buy a Psychonauts CD 2 in mint condition? :p

You can use it as a car dangley or something. string it over some fuzzy dice and roll in style. Or you can frame it and hang it on the wall...or glue it on a shirt? Strap some elastic to it and wear it like a party hat? Wear it like a necklace(bling bling)? Psychonauts frisbee? Sell it on Ebay as an exclusive HAUNTED by ghost, collector item? People have made up more ridiculous stories about crappier items on ebay, and sold them for exhorbitant amounts. It would make an interesting coaster.

Or you could just save it in case your cd2 gets scratched or stolen or otherwise damaged.

Finally I have it! So far it has exceeded my expectations, but I have not gotten my levitation badge yet and am at lvl 28. I am also completely antisocial, I turned down beer with a class mate. Oh well. :D No missing discs in the EB Games version.

Hope my GameStop order will be okay. Said "screw you" to Import Madness (which I've done before) and I returned - oh, the irony - to GameStop.

And they shipped it as soon as my order was through.

Patience is a virtue. Wish I had it.

Might as well have waited!

Archived