Home

Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge Of The Sith

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by ZBomber

Kinda looks like a hyped-up Jedi Power Battles game to me.

Yet I loved Jedi Power Battles so it should be okay! :D

But, as long as it doesn't suffer from that "Movies to video games tend to suck" trend it should be fine. I hope. :o

• 2 weeks later...

I think it has the potential to be as good as KOTOR, I don't know, the graphics look awesome, and some of the moves you can do, the fighting system will definately be better than kotor, as well as the graphics. From now on i will probably be comparing games to kotor because i love it so much.

It looks very interesting to say the least. Like others have said I hope it doesnt turn out to be another game that comes out before the movie. Those games tend to "Suck beans" a lot of the time.

Originally posted by STTCT

Cool - when did it come out today? I think I will have my husband go down to Blockbuster!!!

Yeah today was release day. My store was flooded with people this morning. When I left at 5, there were only a few copies left. Glad I reserved it. I have it on the desk in front of me as I type this. I'll let you know a little later what I think.

So I got it, played up to the part where you get to grievous (because I don't want to spoil myself too much).

Love it. Excellent game, well worth every dollar. The ability to interact with the enviroment actually plays quite well into gameplay strategy, very useful grabbing things and tossing them at droids.

Originally posted by BawBag™

This is the main reason I do regret having only a Gamecube. :(

I hear ya. Sometimes I regret having only an XBOX. Part of me really wants to see what the fuss is behind God Of War. That game has been sold out in our store for three weeks solid.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Part of me really wants to see what the fuss is behind God Of War.

It's a flavour of the month game. Good, but loses it's value after time.

Anyway, to all that can get RoTS: The Video Game, do so. You won't regret it.

I got the game for mothers day! Great game. My husband was a little mad that you can't play the storyline two players. Oh well - and he was mad that everything wasn't unlocked. I love it. I like all the movies etc. Spoilers away!! Grevious is freakin bad ass. I can't believe him. Good luck in fighting him. It didn't take me too long - but my husband kept getting his butt whooped.

I like going back and replaying "The Hunt Begins" level.

instead of going on the gun to shoot down the ships just stay and take out jedi, they are released endlessly.

Play Anakin's Dark Deeds when you play that level, start it up right when they show the clip of Palpy telling Vader to do what must be done, the first impact will hit as the jedi jump down to confront you. :D

Originally posted by Sivy

there are alot of bonus missions though. plus there's the co-op missions as well.

OMG THERE'S Co-OP!?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I didn't know that! I knew there was vs. battle 2 player but I didn't know there was co-op. ANd before you start the story do you choose a character? If so then that really makes like 32 levels since you get to do each one with a diffrent char. And when ANnie goes all evil, does Obi have diffrent missions? Unless the game is from lvl to lvl it switches for you. On the OT bonus disk it said you were allowed to choose a char.

I played today and got a rush. I have to confess that Count Dooku was really kicking my ass hard. So hard that my hands started cramping up and I had to shut it off, and put Hydrocortizone on my hands. This game has some great saber work, but it gives new definitions to the term "button mashing". :D

Archived