Home

Console poll

stefanlinden

Which console is according to you THE BEST?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which console is according to you THE BEST?

• XBOX
    • PS2
    • Gamecube
    • Equal

One day I was reading the thread 'Xbox or PC?' when i suddenly thought about what console is better: PS2 or XBOX. Because everyone wants to know which can stand up against the PC. But wat about two consoles? That's the reason of this poll + thread.

I think that the PS2 is better. Because it has better graphics.

But what about you?:)

....The PS2 doesn't have better graphics...the Xbox came out AFTER the PS2 and was built with more powerful hardware.

But that is neither here nor there, these kinds of debates typically end up ugly with fanboys yelling about their console of choice.....

however I have played all three systems, and I keep my Xbox because it has alot of the games I want to play on it.

however, I'd LIKE a gamecube, there are some games on that I'd really like, but I'd also like a PS2 for the RPG's....

I edited to poll to include gamecube and an option if you think they're all equal.

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

i have xbox and PS2 i prefer Xbox for games but dvd's for ps2 since you need a remote for xbox

Ya gotta love them all, I've heard great things about all of them, and played most of them. I voted Game Cube, but when it comes to online play X-box.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

however I have played all three systems, and I keep my Xbox because it has alot of the games I want to play on it.

Same here!

And also because my brother has the PS2 in his room while I have the Xbox and Gamecube in mine. But I still prefer Xbox overall. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived