Home

To all those who dissagree with the Combat Upgrade, check here!

Lord Haine

If you are like me and dissagree with the Combat Upgrade and dont want this to happen. (If your a Doctor/Medic you will most definatly not want this CU to happen)

Click here: http://www.petitiononline.com/swg0405/petition.html

And register your signature with it. Hopefully SOE will listen to the players for once and stop this disastrous CU from happening.

dude, its useless. Go with flo or leave, its that simple. they wil not yield to all your massive signatures, because in the end they will keep enough customers to keep going. give it a rest and move on if you dont like it, like i did..

I like the changes in the actual combat portion of it, but the things they randomly change in the other professions seem pretty pointless. I mean, giving novice entertainers the ability to buff? Even though it takes longer and the buffs aren't as good, it's still pointless to do it. It's not like it's hard to make Master Dancer/Musician, and even then the buffs are free 99% of the time. Alot of other professions are going to become pretty useless after this, they might as well turn most of them into full NPC ones, such as Artisans and it;s branches, Merchants, etc. But whatever. Remember, the CU is still basically being beta tested and taking in feedback. Everything that is there now may not be there in the final release.

Originally posted by Jo

dude, its useless. Go with flo or leave, its that simple. they wil not yield to all your massive signatures, because in the end they will keep enough customers to keep going. give it a rest and move on if you dont like it, like i did..

What other MMORPGs are there? EQ2 im not that keen on, people seem to love WoW...

What else is there?

Originally posted by Lord Haine

What other MMORPGs are there? EQ2 im not that keen on, people seem to love WoW...

What else is there?

i currently play Matrix Online, content wise it is the best MMO on the market, but it has the same grind like all the others. The abilities are very flexible, you can have as many as you want saved in your code storage, and can change them with your current one whenever you like, very good stuff.

Originally posted by Ch1cago88

Guild Wars.

not a true MMO, and i hate the idea of having an online game run on servers, where you don't pay a monthly fee. I would think that it would lack alot of support and such that payed games get.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jo

well i play WoW..though i am gettin a card for CoH to try it out, and would like to find a trial or somethin to MxO and see how it is..its just what appeals to you man..

I played CoH for about 5 months. Overall it was great, but it lacked low level content. All the cool places, and cool creatures to kill were for level 50s (Highest level)

Well its preaty obivoius that this thread is off topic (Just making a statment) But yeah I guess i agree with you all. Its preaty damn clear that no one likes the CU, and that gives all the new players coming to the game a real disadvantage.

Archived