Home

The Road to Twilight

-This is neither a Star Wars or a FF RPG-

This thread will be used so I can get some ideas for my new fantasy book, similar to Final Fantasy, The Road to Twilight.

PLEASE REPLY, I NEED A BETTER STORYLINE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the world of mages, swordsman and dragons the Time of War has come, The Darkness and the Light are both at war, while the Twilights(neutral) stand their ground, waiting for the perfect time to strike the two armies. The Guardian of Light has diassapeared, so the Light's hopes of winning the war are very slim...

The One Winged Angel(darkness leader)

stands watch in his tower, with his apprentice Gus.

"Master, when will you teach me how to correctly use this scythe?"

"Soon...Soon..."

"You will use it to defeat the Light and help us win this war..."

"Now, head to your Training Room and prepare for battle."

"Yes sir."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Gus

Apperance- http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/j/u/justinb/reaper.jpg (with cloak)

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/e/d/edwinhuang2/jhonny.jpg.html (without cloak)

Also has two hidden, large bat-like wings

Class- Black Mage

Abilities-

Fiagra: Shoots 2 bursts of Fire at enemy

Blizzarga: Shoots an Ice Beam at enemy

Thundarga- 10 Lightning Bolts hit the enemy

Magic Orb- All of the above spells combine to turn his scythe into a huge sword. (Lasts for 5 min.) http://www.blizzard-art.com/img/cai/Gaert%20Sword.jpg (not the guy, the sword)

Equipment-

Large Scythe:This ancient item can take lives and can control one's mind. Not always succsesful.

Height- 5' 11''

Weight-100 pounds

Eyes- Dark Green

Hair-Blonde, Spiked

Gender-Boy

Age-16

Bio- A young boy, who is the guardian of the Light. Sadly, an evil man named Sephiroth erased his true memories and dragged him to the dark. He is a mysterious shady character...

-Chapter 1-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok chains i'm obbsessed with fantasy stories about mages, etc. so i'll play and be as interesting as possible, but how is there an alarm?

*edit* sry i didnt see the final fantasy part i understand now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- John

Apperance- http://www.rogerw.com/SheriGame/images/male_mage_06.jpg

Class- Elemental Mage

Abilities-

Fire Call-allows me to call the powers of fire

Earth Call-allows me to call the powers of earth

Water Call- powers of water

Air Call-powers of air

(I can combine two as well e.g. earth plus fire = magma)

Equipment- A fire staff that has my name and a very powerful rune carved into it.

A white sword

An elemental sheild that i can summon

Height- 5 foot 7

Weight- unknown

Eyes- blue with a firey glow inside when i'm angry

Hair- like obi wan kenobi's in epi. 1

Gender- Male

Age- 18

Bio- a regular peasent boy until he found out about his power at age 10 when he accidently flooded his house whith a water storm. The White Mages took him for training and he knew Gus. When he finished training he realized he was the only natural elemental mage. He likes helping others but left the white mages to do his own quests. Now he is searching for a powerful artifact.

Other- Has a mental link with a female bblue dragon that he saved and they stay together.

*flying on dragon*

"look Saphireia a battle!" i say to the dragon.

Below there is an army besieging a black tower. We fly lower to get a closer look only to be fired at by arrows. Before i can use magic to stop them Saphireia gets hit and starts to fall. We fly past the tower and crash into the trees in the woods at high speed. i am forced to jump off but follow her as fast as i can. There are destroyed trees everywhere and i can't see Saphireia but i follow the trail of wrecked trees and try to reach her with my mind.

Name- Matt

Apperance- purple cloak

Class- dark swordsmen(holy swords mens counter part for any of u who played ff tatics for psone

Abilities-

-blood sword(inflict damage while restoring hp)

-hell cry punch(inflict damage and breaks weapon)

Equipment- nagrarok(weapon) and a purple robe

Height- 5' 9''

Weight- 145

Eyes- pure black

Hair- trimmed white

Gender- Male

Age- ???

Bio- the legendary holy swordsmen who fell to the darkness.

Other- he has ties to the netherealm. Some believe he is the one winged angel

*Summons a dark orb*

"Bye, bye"

*Blows all the demons to hell*

"Now what?"

NOTE- I also forgot to mention a dark orb/ light orb is an elemental orb containing all the powers of darkness/ light combined with elements

I am also known as the Renegade Angel

PS- Sorry, I didnt realize you guys posted, I would have replied earler

*Sapheria is badly injured, and i am very angry. In a fit of rage i call on the power of Fire and Darkness, summoning a huge infernal deamon from the elemental plains. I command it to destroy the tower and everyone around it. It roars and then charges through the forest towards the tower, leaving a trail of fire*

I follow it by using the powers of air to fly. I then cast a fire strike on the army outside of the tower, melting their armor on to their skin:eek: (hey i never said i wasn't a bit evil!!!)

Name: Cloud Strife

Appearence: Plate Armor made of Holy Mithril, which covers all of his body exept his face. He has Blue Eyes, and his hair is white as heaven, and shines like heaven does.

Class; Holy Swordsman

Abilities:

Holy blade: His sword forged of Heavens Strongest type of forgeing meterial, shines brightly, and transforms into a HUGE claymore ((LARGE two handed sword)) that shines.

Healing Shield: His shield which was blessed by a great Cleric of the heavens heals all those that he wants it too.

Heavens Wrath: He powers up, his attack power GREATLY increses, it's harder to controll, thus he may turn on his allies.

Equipment: His plate armor, his SHield, and the J'aho sword. ((Pronounced Yaho sword.))

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 ibs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: White, Cloud Strife's style of hair

Bio: Unknown

Other: Is half angel, so he's very strong. He also has hidden wings under his armor.

ooc: Well the only x-box live compatible games I have are Mech Assault and Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge. I mgiht be getting RC in a month or so...

IC: Cloud was walking, he stumbled upon a base, unfortuneatly he couldn't get in. He walked to a near by tree and took a nap.

OOC: Mech Assault 1, but I did rent Mech Assault 2, and what are you talking about Cloud being Sephiroth? In that Coruscant RPG I'm useing the name Sephiroth, but Cloud is his nick name. In this one I'm just Cloud. BTW, my char isn't a young boy, I'm not sure if you meant boy just because he's male, or if he's young. Just so you know. ;))) *Wakes up* "Hello..." *Smells demon blood* "Have you had a run in with demons?... Oh my gosh Im sorry! I'm Cloud the Holy Swordsman. Who might you be?"

OOC- In Final Fantasy there is a swordsman named Cloud and I was just wandering if the rumors of Cloud being Sepiroth IN THE GAME were true. Oh, and I meant boy as in male, not young.

*Gulp*

"Holy...Swordsman...?"

"Uh-Oh...."

"Before you attack me, I'm in need of yur help.... your never gonna beleive me but... I'm.... The Guardian of the Light... The Renegade Angel."

"I was turned into the darkness by the One- Winged Angel."

"But I need help turning back, and changing my past mistakes...."

"Please, Holy Swordsman, assist me on my journey back to the Light Kingdom so that I may be redempted."

((Oh in the game, I'm not sure, but It's pretty much confirmed they're two diffrent people, because you see them at the same time quite alot. But I'm not very far in the game, only when you go to Mount Nibel after Cosmo Canyon.)) "Do not fear me." Cloud got up "I won't harm you... unless you harm me first. This task that you ask of me, it can not be easily done. But I will do what must be done ((Sorry, I had to say it. I love that quote from episode 3 :D)) and help you." Cloud shook a little, his armor rattleing hard, his face had an odd expression, and from out of nowhere two wings came from out of his armor, they were real live ANgel WIngs.

John feels that his work is done until he sees his deamon get destroyed by some freak who looks like the grim reaper so he follows the guy and finds him with a holy swordsman.

"You will pay for injuring my dragon you fool! And what are you doing with this holy swordsman i thought you were a black mage when i first saw you!" John said.

"Black Mage... You must be an Elemantalist..."

"Would you by any chance be a Twilight?"

"Anyways, I'm The Angel, or well now I'm The Renegade Angel."

"But I am very sorry if I harmed your Dragon, you see I was trying to get away from The One-Winged Angel. He turned me to the dark without me even noticing..."

*uses a Light Orb to heal the Dragon*

"Would you like to join us on our quest?"

Archived