Home

The Road to Twilight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((concerning the alleged god-moding: everybody just stay calm and don't worry too much. if chains can offer a reasonable explanation, this can all be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

the way i see it: its nothing more than something i've done in the past, with the exception that i would have stated "*stabs at Matt.*". it leaves the chance open that the attack did not connect and is therefore not god-moding.

bear this in mind in your future rp posts, and that goes for everybody.

as for Chains, you definately need to take notice of that advise. and check your pm's so that i can have further clarification.

stingerhs out.))

Originally posted by stingerhs

((concerning the alleged god-moding: everybody just stay calm and don't worry too much. if chains can offer a reasonable explanation, this can all be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

the way i see it: its nothing more than something i've done in the past, with the exception that i would have stated "*stabs at Matt.*". it leaves the chance open that the attack did not connect and is therefore not god-moding.

bear this in mind in your future rp posts, and that goes for everybody.

stingerhs out.))

but also in the post the dont giive me time to counter cause i am automatically alseep

((Just a question, how could you really counter if I grabbed you? That is a famous scenerio, someone grabs someone and someone does have time to hit that someone, the thing is it'd be hard fo chains to knock you out without a weapon, but this is less god modeing and more char controlling.))

ooc-chains this isn't the first time in any thread u have character controlled. U are famous for it. here is a taste of what u do

(a dark hand made of flames reaches up and catchs gus and holds him down while Matt then lungs toward him and knocks him out with his weapon)

now it is your turn cloud(lunges at him)

((enough arguing over it already, folks. it's in the rules that char controlling and god-moding are both against the rules, so don't do it. that goes for everybody: case closed.

and this is an rp thread, so resolve your issues amongst yourselves with the pm system, chat rooms, or IM's. this thread is not the place to do it. otherwise, this rp will be closed.

stingerhs out.))

((BTW CHains, since it's your RPG Cyborgninja has no right to complain since in one of his RPGs he can god mode/char controll his head off since it's his RPG, so he can't complain. I can't god mode, but it is your RPG, and this will kind of "mold" what your story will be, you should be able to choose certian events, as for as I said, this will mold your story. Anyway, I shouldn't have brought that up so I'm gonna shut up now...)) "Darnit!" Cloud flew down to save him but he was rammed by some sort of Demon bat. "Darn, those are ((You can name them Chains, and they aren't bats, they're red and they're kind of like bats.))!" He was knock off his balance and started nose diveing.

(gets hit and begins to nose dive but the bats catch him)

u are a fool cloud....FOR I AM THE ONE WINGED ANGEL SEPHIROTH

(power surges for Matt)

Now all of u die SIN HARVEST(a halo appears around gus)

ooc-do u guys know what sin harvest is cause it is only excuilsy for kingdom hearts

((No, but if you can god mode in your RPG, then CHains has every right to in his. And Sephiroth is sort of a main character, so wouldnt you have to ask for permission? If you did then great, all I'm saying is it might not be fair to have you controlling a Main Character, and if you are Sephiroth you wouldn't be attacking Gus, you were the one that dragged him to the darkness. Now, I wait for osmeone to post IC.))

ooc: I'ven evr played KH, but I know the game is great. Stupid fact that I don't have a PS2...))

"NO! He's comeing with me to be purified!" Cloud flew down at extremely high speeds when the bat like creatures ((That chains still hasn't named like I asked him too ;):D)) started attacking Cloud, but also Matt. Cloud slashed at them, one by one two halves of them fell to the ground. CLoud was hopeing the bats would also distract Matt, and he looked down to where the portal was to find...

Archived