Home

Modfag

Hey you guys should make me a moderator again.

I miss the times when all the arrogant Star Wars fans came here and were angry that some kind of jerk off like me could do what they do.

I still hate the Lucasforums crowd and you traitors on the board for that. I also hate the aforementioned for still not getting rid of the annoying swear filter even though it's perfectly fine to bypass it. Also Idlethumbs does it, and it has more dumbfucks here than there, only more arrogant.

Admitted, that would be fun. Nope, it even would be cool. It would be the only right thing to do. And you could like fly all over the praisen land hand in hand with skinkie. And you both could like check out and see that there are pretty much pretty z.e.r.o. n.a.d.a. n.i.e.n.t.e. n.i.x. star wars folkies are around here.

And what is more manly? the girly no-swearfilter-thing -- or -- bypassing the swearfilter and feel really funky, tight, illegal and underground PLUS make all those dnmbfncks wonder how the fnck is he doing this?

Err.. and you really hate them for that you could do what you do?

On the other hand.. give the gnawer a life. Make him a moderator. I promise i'd bump up every thread for him just to make him happy because he can edit every single post in it and then close it. It's like infinite opportunities. He could like join everything into one giant monkey thread and then split it again to make every post a single thread.

I'll tell you something, Gerbil: I'll help you. I'll help you to make this thread work.

This will do the magic: -> People who ask for being a moderator never ever become a moderator.

Good luck my furry internet-friend!

Don't sell yourself short... hold out for nothing less than Admin status.

Even better: Perhaps a new category could be created: Super-Admin.

That way you could go around and edit the posts of other admins, and even ban them when you felt the need!

Wouldn't that be fun! You betcha' ass it would!

Hell... I want that myself!

• 1 year later...
I should get both then.

I should be a mod because everyone else wants to be and I secretly do too, plus I've been here a pretty freaking long time, despite the fact I dont always post. And I dont care what you do or say, unless its directed at me, just like a real life cop!

And I've been on the internet since Prodigy and AOL were still both in DOS and looked nothing like the internet as we see and know it today.

So BAM, I want to be a mod here, and King of the Internet.

Notice how I capitalized King of the Internet? Thats because it's an important title.

Like God, or Satan.

So um, yeah, Jake, whats the hold up?

*stares at status on forums until it changes to Mod or King of the Internet*

Speaking of status, I wish I had my own usergroup just to be different and so I could have my username in Comic Sans or something.

I've thought about starting my own forum, but I don't have money for server rental and lifetime VB membership. Also it'd be one of my most stuck up ventures, invite only, no DNS registration, member viewable only.

Now I think I'll take advantage of not being in school and go drive the wheeler through peoples yards.

Archived