Home

The "I have my copy of Psychonauts" Thread ¬ ¬

Jake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Tingler

One thing I didn't know until the day before I got the full game:

Did anyone know that the demo of Psychonauts expires after a certain amount of time? A month or so, I think.

Did a quick experiment with my system clock, it seems to be licensed from 1 April to 11 May. The end date may have something to do with when I installed the demo though.

Does anyone know if they released another, non-time-limited demo? My computer isn't good enough for the demo, I was thinking of trying it on another one, but I don't feel like downloading another 457MB just to find it's still expired.

Okay, so Double Fine sent out my copy of the game (shipped to England) and apparently I have it. Only thing is, I had them send it to my home address and I'm 400 miles away at Uni. But don't worry (like you would) it was totally intentional. I go home a week tomorrow and I've got exams all next week so Psychonauts would have distracted me had it been sent here, but now it's something to look forward to when I go home (that and food).

But my parents assure me it arrived, they don't know it was shipped from America (I think) but for some reason it says 'Game' or something similar on the packaging just so they know it's something that'll waste my time over the summer.

• 2 months later...

*sniff*

I rented the game and had only a week to beat it...so I didn't get a chance to do any of the extra stuff or upgrade any more then I had to.

I MUST HAVE THE GAME NOW! I haven't played a game that i can get into this much in a LONG LONG time.

Too bad I'm totally broke :'(

...at this rate I'll have to wait another month to own it and play it again.

I want the deck of cards... :-( Sadly I do have the game... (PS2 version... :-( ) but not the cards... WANT...SO...BAD...HEAD...GET....IN!!!!! Wahhh... I hope DoubleFine starts selling the cards seperately... or at least lower the price of the 2HB Doll. Gonna buy the Whispering Rock shirt someday!

I want the deck of cards... :-( Sadly I do have the game... (PS2 version... :-( ) but not the cards... WANT...SO...BAD...HEAD...GET....IN!!!!! Wahhh... I hope DoubleFine starts selling the cards seperately... or at least lower the price of the 2HB Doll. Gonna buy the Whispering Rock shirt someday!

They probably will. Just keep doing checks at media play and suncoast. OOooh! I want to own Psychonauts stuff!

oh...right...still broke. :(

Archived