Home

Master_Ginn

So, i just got done watching the news and they had a story on the yearly gathering of students smoking pot at 4:20 on april 20. They were all out smoking pot right out in the open. And police were taking pictures for evidence and stuff, while the school campus turned on their sprinklers to stop the students(which only worked for a few minutes). The news was filming them and many of the students made fools of themselves(which is hard to believe i know) and made me shiver to think this is the future of America, a bunch of pot smoking retards. I have no faith in the future of this nation and i really wish that people like that would move to canada. Does anyone else feel the same as me?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, they're kids, and kids will be kids.

I know at farrand field on 4:20 there's a veritable haze overhead (not this year, it rained all day) The CUPD shows up, but they don't do anything but make sure the kids don't get out of control.

People always have an always will be stupid, I don't find anything surprising about this.

Of course, I'd rather be around people who have been smoking pot than people who have been drinking alcohol, so I'd rather it be a group of stoners than alcoholics.

hehe, I was out with them. Not smokin, but just hanin out with friends. Stoners are fun. And I got free food out of it. Just go with some stoners and start talking about pizza or grahm crackers. Yum ^_^

Surprisinly, only one of my teachers knew about today.

And BTW, for those who don't know, 420 is police code for posession ;)

Hmm, I've never heard of that one. Have you ever heard of the South Dakota 21st birthday thing? Well they take the person of honor or whatever to a bar, and the goal is for them to drink 21 shots of whiskey in one hour. Now, it's not just 21 shots of whiskey, it's 21 shots with beer chasers. The alchohol content is waaay too much for the body to deal with, and several people have died. Crazy, huh?

Anyway, those potheads will grow out of it...or they'll pass on the tradition. :D:p

Originally posted by tags

coincidence?

I......Think......NOT!! :mex1:

......of course it's not a coincidence...

It happens every april 20th, and while it's typically an all - day thing I know a few people who put importance on the times 4:20 (am and pm) on that day.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I hate all drugs, and everything associated with them. I've seen alot of bad things happen to people that were very close to me, so I tend to take it more personal than others.

Same here. I know a couple teens in my neighborhood who pass the needles around at like two in the morning. :( Its really jacked up, cause I also knew one of them. He was a really good friend way back when. (like when we were 8 and 7) The he started hanging out with the wrong people. And started smoking at age 9. Now the guys a complete loser, not even the people he hangs around like him. His dad cusses the crap out of him when he gets home. No one in the freaking world likes this dude, me least of all. Just feel sorry for him.

Just 'coz Canada's more sane as compared to the US? I think not. America is going down the drain and it has itself to blame.

Yeah, i guess i have a hard time making sure i come across sarcastic. I don't really think all the stoners should go to Canada......or do I?

I hate all drugs, and everything associated with them. I've seen alot of bad things happen to people that were very close to me, so I tend to take it more personal than others.

Ditto. I feel that alchohol one of the worse drugs out there. Just cause it is highly addictive, and is excepted socially to get hammered and be a fool. I think weve banned pot mostly because it could get to the point that alchohol has gotten to. by making it illegal we can't abuse it as easily as alchohol.

Come on, you can't possibly believe this is majority of the future of America.

I never meant anything to sound like that, it's just i don't want this country to be run by people who do illegal drugs. Is that wrong? I don't even want those alchohol abusing youth either. I don't have a problem with alchohol used responsibly(if you can have such a thing), but when it's abused is when i have the problem.

Oh yeah, just because someone smokes pot it makes them some hopeless retard? :roleyess:

Please. Stop being stereotypical. My friends who smoke are great guys, and some are smarter than I am. Let's focus on real problems in America's future, not stoned kids, k?

There's nothing really wrong doing it not that I was smoking or anything but I saw a message on the bottom of a desk that said 4:20 and beside it said "smoke me !" I was a bit confused by it. And It is only illegal if you get caught.

I don't know why people think that if someone smokes pot, they're stupid and whatnot. I'll admit, I've done it a couple times, (like, a couple times through the months of december and january) My life isn't different, my grades haven't suffered, and it was just to see how it is.

Sure, other drugs are pretty bad, but pot isn't as bad as those other ones.

Not saying it's good for you though.

You realize that film is doctored to show marijuana as an evil corrupting substance, right?

Right............theres a secret underground of anti-marijuana activists who are controling film round the world. I think they call themselves the Pentavren.

Sure, other drugs are pretty bad, but pot isn't as bad as those other ones.

So, it makes it okay to do less bad drugs? Does that mean if i steal two dollars instead of 20, that means we should let it slide?

Please. Stop being stereotypical. My friends who smoke are great guys, and some are smarter than I am. Let's focus on real problems in America's future, not stoned kids, k?

I didn't say smoking pot makes you stupid. I say you're stupid because you smoke pot! And i'd say people who do drugs is a real problem in america's future.

Originally posted by VikingLarz

There's nothing really wrong doing it not that I was smoking or anything

people say there isn't and also try to argue that "It's ALL natural." or that "Why else is it here the?!". Mushrooms are natural too but "we" don't eat those now do we?!

Originally posted by Feanaro

So, it makes it okay to do less bad drugs? Does that mean if i steal two dollars instead of 20, that means we should let it slide?

Apparently so, because smoking cigs and drinking booze has been allowed to "slide."

I say you're stupid because you smoke pot!

How non-stereotypical. :roleyess:

And i'd say people who do drugs is a real problem in america's future.

...Right. Because we know that one day some harmless stoners are going to take over America.

Originally posted by tags

people say there isn't and also try to argue that "It's ALL natural." or that "Why else is it here the?!". Mushrooms are natural too but "we" don't eat those now do we?!

Umm... people do eat mushrooms.

ok, if that's not good enough, how about smoking tree-bark? eating it? licking twigs? chewin dirt? smokin dirt? eat snake berries? smoke bird-ocks?.......get the point? ya do one, ya mind-as-well do'em all. hey! "It's ALL natural!"

Archived