Home

Master_Ginn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Feanaro

So, it makes it okay to do less bad drugs? Does that mean if i steal two dollars instead of 20, that means we should let it slide?

Like comparing an apple and orange.

Also, I never said anything was more okay than another, but I said that it's not as harmful towards your health as other drugs (examples: Cocaine, Ecstacy [probably spelled it wrong], shrooms, etc...)

Get my point?

Originally posted by tags

ok, if that's not good enough, how about smoking tree-bark? eating it? licking twigs? chewin dirt? smokin dirt? eat snake berries? smoke bird-ocks?.......get the point? ya do one, ya mind-as-well do'em all. hey! "It's ALL natural!"

Some people do eat twigs and such, but some of those things can cause sickness, thus people don't eat it. I suggest you think before you post, or don't post.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I hate all drugs, and everything associated with them. I've seen alot of bad things happen to people that were very close to me, so I tend to take it more personal than others.

I'm in the same boat sailing the same sea. :(

ok, if that's not good enough, how about smoking tree-bark? eating it? licking twigs? chewin dirt? smokin dirt? eat snake berries? smoke bird-ocks?.......get the point? ya do one, ya mind-as-well do'em all. hey! "It's ALL natural!"

You know, some people across the globe actually do that stuff. For them, anything they see is natural. But still, sorry to say, I just can't get what tags means...?

No matter what your mothers drilled into your heads when you were young, the reality is that drugs do not make you stupid. Doing stupid things (ie. abusing drugs) makes you stupid.

Please do not judge people by what they do, instead, judge them by their character and who they are as a person.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

You know, some people across the globe actually do that stuff. For them, anything they see is natural. But still, sorry to say, I just can't get what tags means...?

i agree 100%, hold on *lights a bong* ohhh i see now, I just don't see the problem it's one bad choice, judge them on their character like wassup said.

Originally posted by Acrylic

I don't know why people think that if someone smokes pot, they're stupid and whatnot. I'll admit, I've done it a couple times, (like, a couple times through the months of december and january) My life isn't different, my grades haven't suffered, and it was just to see how it is.

Sure, other drugs are pretty bad, but pot isn't as bad as those other ones.

Not saying it's good for you though.

No it's not good for you. Cholesterol is not good for you. Animal fat is not good for you. Too much sugar...is not good for you.

Pot is illegal.

And why would you smoke something that you also sit on and take a crap in? Not to mention, it smells pretty terrible too.

Where the Hell did this "420" thing come from anyway? I see kids say it, giggle and light up a joint, but where in the HELL did that come from? I guess you have to be high and stupid to get such jokes? :rolleyes:

One of the links explained it groovs, basically it's just the time a group of kids used to smoke pot, and it eventually spread.

It's not really a joke so much as it is an inside thing among people who know it.

I think if people want to smoke marijuana they should smoke marijuana. They aren't hurting anybody else.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

One of the links explained it groovs, basically it's just the time a group of kids used to smoke pot, and it eventually spread.

It's not really a joke so much as it is an inside thing among people who know it.

I think if people want to smoke marijuana they should smoke marijuana. They aren't hurting anybody else.

No, just breaking the law...:rolleyes:

I hate all drugs, and everything associated with them. I've seen alot of bad things happen to people that were very close to me, so I tend to take it more personal than others.

Meh, I've had pepole close to me die of drugs, doesn't mean I hate pot. Heroin, on the other hand.

It's your life, if you want to light a joint I don't mind it any more than if you light a cigarette.

I guess since it's alright to smoke marijuana, even though it's illegal, we should start breaking other laws that we think we can get away with. Perhaps we'll be having a debate about ectasy(Sp?) soon? If we start to think one drug isn't that bad for us, whats to say we won't move on to other drugs? Is marijuana illegal, yes. I say to myself "I don't do it all the time" or " I use it responsibly" or even "I'm not hurting anyone by lighting up." Does that it make it right to smoke pot? Absolutely not.

i'm with grooves on this one. I lost my best friend in high school to an overdose at 15, and have seen what long term marijuana use did to the minds of some wonderful people. **** drugs. :(

mtfbwya

How many of you hoisting the law upholding the illegality of marijuana have ever driven above the speed limit?

How many of you have ever downloaded a song?

Ever Jaywalked?

I'll bet some of you drank alcohol before you were 21 (not all, I know not you Feeanaro ;))

Alcohol is, in my mind, such an absolutely worse drug than marijuana. Alcohol makes people dumber, more annoying, and more prone to violence. How much household abuse is related to alcohol and how much to pot?

It used to be the law that black people had to ride at the back of the bus and drink at their own water fountain.

Should they have just respected THOSE laws too?

Marijuana!!! Legalize it or Demonize it??

I don't believe that underage kids should be able to smoke or ingest Marijuana, but de-criminalizing it would be a drastic and positive change on our society: the court systems could experience relief; the prison systems would be able to focus on actual criminals; the post-incarceration system would be significantly relieved (there are millions of people on probation over marijuana related offenses).

Providing regulations and controls over the substance could also decrease access by kids. Contrary to what most people think, alcohol is difficult to access by kids, and does curb their ability to abuse it. That's not to say that alcohol is totally inaccessible, but if it were easy, 21st birthday celebrations would be meaningless. Other controls that de-criminalization would provide is regulation on manufacturing and purity requirements -as it is, there is no assurance that toxins or dangerous impurities such as fungi are kept out.

The criminal laws regarding marijuana exist more out of pseudoscience, ignorance and politics than a desire to protect the public. Studies demonstrate that alcohol and nicotine are far more damaging than marijuana, particularly when the culture of use is examined with each: marijuana smokers don't typically "chain-smoke" nor do they play "quarters" or "toast" one-another or smoke a 12-pack of joints.

The most sensless thing I've noted with regard to Marijuana laws, however, is the fact that if you have even a minor possession charge, you are automatically ineligble for government subsidized student loans or grants. A rapist or someone guilty of stealing a car or assualting an innocent person can get these loans or grants.

By the way, alcohol is very addictive, making it "truly" addictive.

Originally posted by Feanaro

I have no faith in the future of this nation and i really wish that people like that would move to canada. Does anyone else feel the same as me?

what!? move to canada, no way, we already have`enough, its the american gouvernments fault, theyre not moving towards Kyoto cuz they feel like they will do what they want.

i cant believe pot smokers keep trying to legalize pot, it wont happen

And why would you smoke something that you also sit on and take a crap in? Not to mention, it smells pretty terrible too.

And why drink something that you can take a piss in? (water)

That may be too extreme of a comparison, but your analogy doesn't make any sense to me.

And yeah, it doesn't smell too good. The kind I had though wasn't too bad to tell you the truth. It didn't smell bad. No one could notice the smell.

And anyways, it's all about being responsible with yourself anyways. If you use and abuse, then that's not good either.

Seems to me people are biased by their experiences with drug abuse. So I'll let my experiences with drug abuse bias me aswell. Sugar should be banned as it can cause diabetes when abused. It could lead on to other substance abuse.

Caffeinated beverages should be banned, or atleast limited to a certain age. As abuse is very common and we must limit that abuse.

Caffeinated soft drinks are the most abused drug in american society, they can lead to behavioural problems, and physical disorders. But nevermind that, let's harrass people for doing something similiar, only because it has an unwarranted stigma attached to it.

Originally posted by MTV2

i cant believe pot smokers keep trying to legalize pot, it wont happen

It will. The east dominates in terms of number and we'll pass the law that legalizes it unless Harper manages to come to power, which is something I don't want to see. I'd rather have a government that's corrupt and spends tax payers' money on illegal things then having my soul sold to the americans.

No offense to any american, but I'd prefer it if my leaders took the interests of Canada at heart more then the interests of their southern neighbor.

well OFCOUSE I think first, ....I just don't think very hard....:nut::tng1::sheepdanc

WTF is that white thing dancing? Maybe you should think harder?

I don't see it being legalized any time soon. Hey I am not a stoner, but I have some friends not my best friends but whatever who do smoke weed. I actually had a chance to get high today, but I passed it up. I don't think marijuana is all that bad though. Smoking cigarettes kills you slowly, marijuana to my knowledge is not very harmful unless you overdose. Overdose on anything and it's harmful.

Archived