Home

What Biological Molecule are You??

stingerhs

okay, so everybody's probably taken at least a couple of personality quizzes. just get over it. its pretty cool, and my girlfriend just posted a link to it on her website. so i figured at least some of you might enjoy it. so here it goes....

the link: http://quizilla.com/users/Sc0tty/quizzes/Which%20Biological%20Molecule%20Are%20You%3F/

Me:

You are a neurotransmitter. You believe in the good-naturedness of man's biology and soul. You're happy, everyone's happy, and no one will ever take that away from you. Or else you'll make them go insane. :D

Well, heres mine.

"You are glucose. People feed off of you. You are sweet, caring, and a source of energy for everyone around you. You can inspire others with your creativity and depth, and you can keep people alive when in times of famine. People love you...or at least the way you taste."

Apparantly, I taste good:confused:

"YUUMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!"

:eyeraise: Er'... Ok... I guess! :eyes8:

It tells me that;

"You are water. You're not really organic; you're neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid and a base at the same time. You're strong willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready to flow. So while you often seem worthless, without you, everything would just not work. People should definitely drink more of you every day."

Hmm...

You are starch. You are rigid, opinionated, hard-willed and not too friendly about it. You keep people out of places, or you keep them in, and without you a lot of things would collapse. hopefully you'll never have the authority to burn people at the stake. Sir. Ma'am.

Apparently, I am a mean, gender confused... man... errr.... woman... errr... person, who enjoys watching people burn... hmmmm *runs off to start a fire*

Ok, don't hate me now.

You are an enzyme. You are powerful, dark, variable, and can change many things at your whim...even when they're not supposed to be changed. Bad you. You can be dangerous or wonderful; it's your choice.

Pic of me:

namnls7he.gif

:rolleyes::D

Edit: Post the picture of yourselves please! (Not you'reselves, but the molecule thing)

You are a neurotransmitter. You believe in the good-naturedness of man's biology and soul. You're happy, everyone's happy, and no one will ever take that away from you. Or else you'll make them go insane.

Anyway, this test doesn't make much sence, like I say to my mother: "The hardest thing you can do in Biology is compare people's personalities to hormones:rolleyes: "

No, wait! I didn't say that...:confused:

Oh, well:rolleyes:

just kidding:p

You are a lipid. You know whom you like and whom you hate, and you like hanging out with people who think like you do. People who disagree with you annoy you to no end. You either love Abercrombie and Fitch or you despise it, but there's no middle ground. You're polar.

:eyeraise: Man, what's the deal lately with all of these tests.. (as far as my results go.. that is)

I guess I'm just a rotten bastard and have yet to notice it... hehehe.. ahh well...

and yes... I despise Abercrombie and Fitch ;)

EDIT: so far, I'm a "polar", hate anything that doesn't agree with me, lipid bound for the 6th Level of Hell... woohoo! What a ride!

You are a pheromone. You are seductive and you know what you want. You have something about you that permeates the air and draws people to you. You can get what you want almost without fail, like some of the sexiest moths out there.

:cool:

Here's me:

You are starch. You are rigid, opinionated, hard-willed and not too friendly about it. You keep people out of places, or you keep them in, and without you a lot of things would collapse. hopefully you'll never have the authority to burn people at the stake. Sir. Ma'am.

Hmm... I thought I was evil...

You are water. You're not really organic; you're neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid and a base at the same time. You're strong willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready to flow. So while you often seem worthless, without you, everything would just not work. People should definitely drink more of you every day.

The last part worries me a bit. :(

ok here is mine

You are DNA. You're a smart person, and you appear incredibly complex to people who don't know you. You're incomparably full of information, and most of it is useless.

aint it the truth though and you have no Idea how true that last part is

You are water. You're not really organic; you're neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid and a base at the same time. You're strong willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready to flow. So while you often seem worthless, without you, everything would just not work. People should definitely drink more of you every day.

So i a, middle ground. Awsome.

You are glucose. People feed off of you. You are sweet, caring, and a source of energy for everyone around you. You can inspire others with your creativity and depth, and you can keep people alive when in times of famine. People love you...or at least the way you taste.

W00t i'm glucose. Gimme a 'G', gimme a 'l' you get the idea.

• 4 weeks later...

it worries me three, i got water too.

1063071017_reshormone.jpg

You are a steroid. You're a special kind of inter-nuclear hormone and have direct, immediate effects on the near future; you are pumped up, ready to go, and excite the people around you into action. You can also cause cancer.

Hey! I'm a Steroid! cool! ..... wait a minute.... I CAN CAUSE CANCER?!?!? hmmmmm, this could work to my advantage. :thumbsup:

so, hows annoyed me recently? ;) just kidding ppl :cool:

MattCole

Archived