Home

So...

i have a question for anyone trying to get all 100 levels. obviously you cant get them without going to the meat circus. In the meat circus you get 3 cobwebs to turn into cards and thus get another level. Only problem im having is, I can't get back to Ford's place to turn them into cards, for some reason the only place i can go is the collective unconscious, Anyone know if im doing something wrong or if you can get there after the meat circus maybe?

edit: Ah I figured it out. Theres a guy at the entrance to the carnival who will change out your webs and cards.

Originally posted by JofaGuht

I haven't beaten it yet. I find it best to take your time to explore and see everything that you can do.. I quote Tim Schafer when I say, "that's the difference between 12 hours of gameply and 45."

You can also play games twice, you know. ;)

I'm past the point of no return, but I had to turn it off because well.. apparently I have other responsibilites. Whatever. There's still one mysterious door that has not opened in my collective, which I suspect is the one mind everyone seems to be talking about in this thread. Then, that probably means that there's a bit more to go!

Originally posted by netmonkey

You can also play games twice, you know. ;)

That doesn't work with me well. No matter how much I try, it's lot harder for me to explore if I know how to get past a certain point.

By the way, does anybody know what that whole rock shoved in the geiser around the wilderness and the GPC is all about?

Originally posted by RemiO

There's still quite a bit left after that. It took me roughly 19 hours to finish it, and I know there was some stuff I didn't do. Of course, there's always the second time around.

Yay! The game doesn't end!

*dances*

Archived