Home

Unofficial Edited SWBFII Preview Video

arramus

Originally posted by Murf

Are you actually able to play SWBF online with dial-up?

I thought it required broad-band.

Don't know if it does, and you know he might play on a console.

Thanks for the Video. with a larger version I can now see that the new fourth symbol on the left side of the screen, (You know, CPs, kills, deaths) has the symbol of a Lightsaber.

Originally posted by T-21

What was edited out. Just talk ?

Was there any info about the game in the cut out parts ? Still trying to get the full but it always ends up corrupted:mad:

Hey T-21,

The bits cut out of the video were the interview sections, but if you've read any of the online announcements then don't worry, you haven't really missed anything. Here's a few links to announcement articles with some ingame info if you haven't seen them already. The Gamespot article is the most comprehensive as they took the time to interview and film the Lucas Arts' Developers directly. Other articles are pretty standard 'press releases' that summarise the game.

Gamespot SWBF II Announcement

The Force.net SWBF II Announcement

Next Level Gaming SWBF II Announcement

Originally posted by JDKnite188

The link to the video has another link that explains that too many people were trying to d/l it. It had to be taken down. I checked at LucasFiles.com and they don't seem to have it up yet.

Hey JDKnite188,

Try again in a few hours and hopefully the message you got will have disappeared and you'll be able to download it. Gametoast are going to put the file on their own server.

Gametoast accidently linked to my server rather than downloading the file and putting it on their own server. They have an automated system in place that should catch the file and put it on their own server but on this occasion it didn't automate very well :rolleyes: and my host was providing all of the bandwidth.

I took the video down because I had reached my bandwidth limit of 21gb. My host was putting on some excess charges that I'm not too keen to pay. I hope you understand why I didn't leave it up.

Is that a new droid starfighter, or the vulture droid??

All Droïd Starfighters can lands on their wings, but Pandemic didn't want to add new animations to this vehicle. That's why it lands as any other starships... You can see this page (And mainly "Star Wars Profile" column's picture) as proof : http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/droidstarfighter/?id=eu

Archived