Home

Telos military Base Sublevel

Raven2001

How does one unlock the door to the Telos military base sublevel?? I can't seem to find a way to get it open... or is it another one of Obsidian's rushing screw ups???

Also, on the same military base, the protocol droid that you can activate to follow you, does it do anything else besides blowing up??

Yes, sadly it was one of Obsidian's "rushing screw-ups," as you say. It was cut. :( And nope, the HK-50 droid doesn't do anything.

I've heard that the door was supposed to lead to the HK-50 Factory, though.

telos military sublevel is the HK factory. its cut off right now and prolly forever. u were supposed to be able and land the Ebon hawk on that landing pad outside and then go into the place and do it again. but they never added the ebon hawk to the module and they just cut the HK factory out.

I think the HK-50 droid is just one of the droids from the HK factory that was cut and was just left on the upper level and couldve possibly been used to guard the entrance on patrol duty and just got old and burnt out. That might explain why its diagnostic computer said it was partially functional and why it exploded soon after you activate it. It could also be possible that it intended to kill you when it ran towards you and exploded itself in a futile attempt to destroy you but usually it doesnt explode till youre well ahead of it so I doubt thats the reason, more likely its just burnt out and didnt know what the hell it was doing. I think somewhere they had an HK-51 droid along with the HK-50 droids, I wonder if theres any difference between the two.

It would probably be wise for them to take their time doing the restoration project so that they can make sure that everything is completed properly and that it all works the way it should. You dont want them to rush and end up with a crappy wanna be beta result like what happened with KOTOR2 when Lucasarts put it out.

First time I played, I spent about two hours searching the way to open that door. In fact there is no way to open it, that is another bug, Obsidian removed the area, but not the door (they seem very, very lazy). Fortunately, the restoration project would take care of it.

I would assume that after powering up the reactor that either the administration terminal or one of those terminals in the droid recharging room wouldve had an option to open the military sublevel doors but because they were never completed that option was never put into the game. I think that if they were not going to bother to complete it then they shouldnt have hinted at its existence until the mod came out, just had the files for the mod people to find in the game so that people who were just playing the game wouldnt be dissapointed at finding something they could not reach.

• 3 weeks later...

Try warp 298TEL and 299TEL to go to the military sublevel and hk factory. I havent been able to complete the levels entirely *probably due to the incomplete scripts* but you can still listen to the cutscenes and see the new areas which are pretty much complete. Theyre worth going there, just be sure to have a savegame where you left off in the rest of the game or use the warpcodes to get back to that part of the level you were on otherwise you cant go back once you warp to the sublevel or hk factory.

Oh yah I forgot about those. Just figured most everybody here reads the forum topics and has probably already found those and downloaded them so I just figured id tell them HOW to get there. Ive downloaded so many mods i sometimes forget which ones i had to actually download something for and which ones already had stuff on the disk for em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this is off the subject but, at the start of this tread someone was talking about the resortation project on Telos, now after vogga the hutt told me that he would send fuel to telos is there a way to tell anyone about that , does it just happen or what?,Everytime i get to the end of the game it is always the same Telos still is running out of fuel for citadel station,My real question is how do i get the fuel to the station so during the battle at Telos the station isn't gunna fall out of orbit?

Well if they intentionally left it out, why in the world would they want to put it back in? Almost every game ever made has cut content. Should every game sold come with a patch for the stuff that the devs cut? Wait, don't answer that...

Well if they intentionally left it out, why in the world would they want to put it back in? Almost every game ever made has cut content. Should every game sold come with a patch for the stuff that the devs cut? Wait, don't answer that...

True, but itsn't it nice when plot holes get filled in?

Archived