Home

Most hated bugs of TSL

Jeff

Ok, I am getting so sick of this bug. I just started playing TSL for the 5th time through, and I was on Peragus. I went into the room with the control panel (the room where Atton waits for you) and went to turn the corner to kill one of those droids, I hit the corner, and I GOT STUCK TO THE WALL!!! I cannot get loose! I have gotten this bug every time I have played the game!!! I was hoping the patch would fix it, but obviously not. Does anyone else get this bug? Post your most hated bugs of TSL.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes the blade is active when it's not supposed to be. The lightsaber is off, but you still see the cyan blade. It looks weird when a character holds it in the non-battle stance or when he or she runs.

It's more of an annoying bug than a game-ending glitch, so... :o

The only bug that really bothers me is the NPC light/dark alignment bug. Where I gain light or dark side points and my NPCs temporarily gain the opposite until a new module loads. Especially with the Handmaiden because her clothes constantly go black to white to black to white. All the other bugs I can live with for the time being.

Besides the fact that it only works about 20% of the time?

Based on some of the other bugs that I know other people are having, I shouldn't complain, but open quests really annoy me :mad:

I'm surprised that I don't hear more griping about the space suit but then again, most people probably don't care to see that bug fixed.

I beleive the "escaped criminals" quest is just made so that its more likely that the criminals will appear, it doesnt necessarily mean they will every time once you have downloaded the patch. I think it has something to do with the probability aspect of KOTOR where things dont always happen or areint the same every time you play the game. Just keep trying and im sure youll run into them eventually if youve done the quest correctly. Ive run into them at least 2-3 times before I installed the patch and about once afterwards but have only played that level once after the patch so cant really say how often it will happen until i play it more.

My bug is on Nar Shaddaa. Losing control of your character in the jekk'jekk tarr. You press the forward key and get no movement, you press the backward key and get no movement. You can go left and right for a little while then all of the controls just lock up.

It cleared up when (if) you actually got to the room Visquis is in later in the game, but when you go to find the captain it just made moving in there impossible.

This also happened to me upon returning to Dantooine but cleared up when engaged in combat or by waiting for a few minutes.

I must admit that this happened to me pre-patch and I haven't made it back to that point yet. Too much Republic Commando.

Here's another little bug that bothers me. (Well, not really a bug but a spelling problem.) KOTOR2 takes place 4000 or so years before SW:ANH. Anyone familiar with the New Jedi Order series of book knows that NJO takes places after ROTJ (Which takes place after SW:ANH). In NJO the Vong referred to the Jedi with pronounciation in their dialect as Jeedai.

Now in certain cutscenes of KOTOR2, Hanhaar talks about the Jeedai. This is happening more than 4000 years before the Vong and the Jedi pronounciation of Jeedai even coming into existence.

What neon lights bug in KOTOR?

dunno if anybody else gets this but my NPC's keep standing up again during battle after already dying. im not complaining tho helped me finish the game first time around but now its just annoying

Do you mean Atton? He's suppost to do that.

My most annoying bug is that it keeps freezing! I dont know why but it keeps randomly freezing for no apparent reason. I'm just glad it auto saves or i'd have been screwed. But if i let the video play as you turn the game on, it freezes and i cant even select a load game. But it mostly freezes during dialoge selection bits. This happened in KOTOR and TSL. Is it just my xbox?

one annoying bug is in Iziz, its when your running through hte merc quarter (after the Ghent quest is complete and u rescued him) the Officer by the Turret tower restarts the dialog when u first get all the evidence back and u gotta reanswer it. lol.

and Goto's ship, u can see cracks in the walls and it shows space, like they didnt finish it, and u can also see some of the Blue hyperspace tunnel thru the ebon hawk's seams.

Archived