Home

Most hated bugs of TSL

Jeff

One bug I get is the on the 2nd arrival to dxun. the mandolorian says He can get you to the fort directly or you can get there on your own. Everytime I choose for Him to take me directly to the fort. the load screen comes up and never stops loading.

I always save just before talking to him. I'll choose to have him take my party direct and BAM, Load forever screen comes up. I'll turn off the x-box, re-load the last save, run/walk all the way to the mandalore camp and get in no problem.

I tell you, My pc and npcs have got to be in the greatest of shape with all that running around.

:sweating:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one time, when I was on Dxun and the sith assassins invaded the mandalorian camp, they just kept coming. I probably fought them for a good 15-20 minutes straight because they just kept appearing. I thought it was supposed to be like that, but when i played it all the other times after i only foght a few of them. It didn't bug me though, i like killing sith :evil6:

Originally posted by guybroom

I was playing it and i realised that i can make Kera and Visas wear whatever and it wont change thier apperance. Is this suppost to happen?

Yes it is, they always wear the same thing. (I think they did this so you couldnt take off Kreia's robes...:freakout: )

Originally posted by guybroom

I was playing it and i realised that i can make Kera and Visas wear whatever and it wont change thier apperance. Is this suppost to happen?

Atually, that's not exactly true, *ahem*. If you give Visa's the propper feats she can wear armor that will change her external appearance, but thats I I have figured out. :rolleyes:

Another strange one is that the Xbox will "freeze" for a moment while I start to walk (usually near a warp-point) and when it un-freezes I have passed the warp point but am still on the same map! :confused: Weird No?

Originally posted by The_Maker

Another strange one is that the Xbox will "freeze" for a moment while I start to walk (usually near a warp-point) and when it un-freezes I have passed the warp point but am still on the same map! :confused: Weird No?

It's a lag, it happens to the best of us

I got this weird one where on Nar Shaada, Mira is just randomly standing in a few places in her underwear. If I go to talk to her, she acts like she is already in my party. This happens even if I am playing Darkside. Although it doesn't affect the game, its quite annoying. :mad:

The most annoying bugs, well for one when the game keeps locking up on me. Two

In the cave with Kreia. I was good and took her side, and after killing Atton T3, etc., Kreia didn't disappear and the door I had to go through wouldn't unlock. I kept on doing it over and nothing. SO I had to do something dark to continue. :'(

3: Well this is the second most annoying, but on Nar Shaada when I go back on the Ebon Hawk

after the dudes take it over I go in kill the leader, but I happened to be dead when it happened, Handmaiden killed him for me, so in the next scene I'm alone and dead, so I can't continue and have to reload my last save

4: On Peragus at one point the game always lags and I end up in the floor with my upper body sticking out. o_O

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

In the cave with Kreia. I was good and took her side, and after killing Atton T3, etc., Kreia didn't disappear and the door I had to go through wouldn't unlock. I kept on doing it over and nothing. SO I had to do something dark to continue.

I had the same thing happen to me.

• 2 years later...

You can solve the criminal bug by yourself. Just do not ask about them before you've done with everything else on the Citidel Station. Once Ithorians/Czerka prepares your shuttle, go talk to Grenn, then Jana Lorso's place, then kill them in the restoration zone.

I personally do not like the fuel source quest bug. I can never finish that quest.

Or you can just lie to Grenn and say that you killed them even if you didn't. If the quest is bugged, there's no other way. If it isn't bugged, after you actually do kill them you can tell him again for another reward. :D

As for New Fuel Source, you can get Vogga to agree to ship fuel, but you can't talk to Grenn about it. This bugs me the most, because you can't get your two grand from G0-T0.

Here's another little bug that bothers me. (Well, not really a bug but a spelling problem.) KOTOR2 takes place 4000 or so years before SW:ANH. Anyone familiar with the New Jedi Order series of book knows that NJO takes places after ROTJ (Which takes place after SW:ANH). In NJO the Vong referred to the Jedi with pronounciation in their dialect as Jeedai.

Now in certain cutscenes of KOTOR2, Hanhaar talks about the Jeedai. This is happening more than 4000 years before the Vong and the Jedi pronounciation of Jeedai even coming into existence.

It's not a spelling mistake, but rather a translation mistake, I think, from the Wookie language to English. Or at least that is how I see it. I could be wrong here, and someone else already commented on this.

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the Twi'lek Czerka employee in the Telos military base. It's a huge PITA just to lead him to the entrance because his AI is so bad.

Or do you all just kill him to avoid having to do that? :devsmoke:

Archived