Home

Toy Show and my findings

Katarn07

12" Barriss Offee and Shaak Ti. $50 for the pair. They're awesome.

OTC Scout Trooper for $8. I now have all 40 of them.

My dad decided to pick up #33 Clone Commander for $9 and the holo Yoda for $16. The Clone Commander is an even cooler clone than the Red Arc!

And Leia Glass for $8. Now I have the original five glasses.

No Family Guy or Minis of any kind out there. No good Indy stuff either.

They have GI Jane Bodies instead of those doll bodies they gave Zam and Padme so they're alot better there. She holds the saber well and the likeness of both of them are great. I have minor gripes about each, though. Shaak's head doesn't turn due to her appendages and Bariss's hood is sewn to her head. It's hard to turn her head and have the hood lay realistically.

I got her in an awesome stance nearly doing the splits with her saber up at a 45 degree angle downward. I was just playing; I don't have the room for that. Expect some great poses for these gals. They look great next to my AotC 12" Jedi Army (Mace, Yoda, Obi, Ani, Ki Adi Mundi, and Plo Koon).

Originally posted by Katarn07

Bariss's hood is sewn to her head. It's hard to turn her head and have the hood lay realistically.

Damn, well atleast she's poseable. But it'd be nice to be able to do all kinds of different things with her. Are the hands rubber or are they a plastic?

The hands are like any other Joe or most SW figures, some sort of hard rubber. They're rubbery enough to squeeze those big saber hilts into their hands, but they're hard enough to keep their shape and hold the saber and not slip out. Oh, and as for her hood, I think you can cut it just fine. She's in a tight, form fitting suit with a hood. It's sewn to that, not her actual head. I bet you can snip it but I didn't try.

The toyshow (which I go to every Fall and Spring for the past 9 years) is at the local fairgrounds. I think there were only five of the sheds open. Usually there are six I think. There is another building full of stuff to.

The hands are like any other Joe or most SW figures, some sort of hard rubber. They're rubbery enough to squeeze those big saber hilts into their hands, but they're hard enough to keep their shape and hold the saber and not slip out.

Sounds good. :)

Oh, and as for her hood, I think you can cut it just fine. She's in a tight, form fitting suit with a hood. It's sewn to that, not her actual head. I bet you can snip it but I didn't try.

Ah, I think if I can ever find her I'll see what I'll do. Sounds good though. :)

Archived