Home

New Mini Sets: Universe Huge and Champions of the Force

Katarn07

:lol:

Yeah. I lent him video games back in grade school. His brother rolled over my DF II: JK disc. He bought me a new one so it's all good. I hadn't talked to him since 7th grade until my senior year. I was skeptical of lending him KotOR II and Prince of Persia II, but he returned them as I gave them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I preordered three cases of Universe Huge for $240 (that includes UPS Ground shipping and my 1% store discount I've earned over the past year). That's 6 boosters a case, eighteen total. The whole 1/3 chance of a booster having a VR instead of an R means I'll be getting two per case, six total. The remaining will have a rare, four per case, twelve total. The rarity for Huges is said to be different. There is UC-VR. It is said it will be possible to pull a basic mini VR and a Huge VR from the same booster. Not sure how many VR Huges per case there will be. Perhaps one to a case or one to every other case? I dunno.... All I know is outta eighteen huges, I better at least pull all the UCs and Rs I want. I could care less for the Boga, so if I get a huge VR, I want it to be the Rancor :D

My friend broke his PotF2 Chewie's leg off and bought another. His '95 PotF2 Han's torso seperated and his head fell off and he got a new one. I took the head for my failed custom. He lost Dash Rendar and got a new one. We found it in the AT-AT cockpit a few days later :p I lost my Luke on Speederbike once, but found it a few weeks later under my bed. I found it right before I was heading to the store to get a replacement.

Hey Andrew, check a few posts up about my purchase I made today if you haven't seen it alread.

Yeah it was. I cashed the last check I got for it. :p My collection of RS seems it cost me less, yet perhaps since it took me nearly a year to complete it, it just seems that way.

Starter = 20

5 Boosters = 45

Case = 90

Obi single = 30

Luke Jedi Single = 22

Emperor Single = 22

5 Reprint Boosters = 45

Dewback Single = 25

Wampa Single = 15

R2 Single would be around 10 if I get him. That trade of mine fell through :(

That's like, $330 or so I think. A whole set sells for $300 atm, but after the reprint of RS is gone, it'll go back up to $400 where it was at. Plus, I sold a bunch of dupes I got so it cost me less than $300. This will get me closer to completing the set much faster, even though I blew a whole check on it. But what do I buy? Nothing. My parents buy me my essential needs and my dad is more into Hasbro than me, so he still pays for it all. I'm 2000 short of that car, but more hours and better pay at Blockbuster will get me there faster.

That sucks...

How long ago did you apply? It took Blockbuster a few weeks to call me. I had actually just given up hope a few days before I got the call. I plan on sticking around there for at least a year and may take the manager up on the manager promotion. I told him I wouldn't start as a manager until I got a feel of what college is like. From what I hear, the community college I'm going to is like a bigger version of highschool. If that's the case, I'm definately gonna accept the promotion. Better pay, more hours. Hell yeah :cool:

I really hate change. I'm kinda nervous. Not so much for how hard it's gonna be or anything. I don't mind the work. Hell, I rarely did my homework and got away with a 3.8 GPA over my entire Highschool thing. Even me nearly failing Pre Calc didn't effect that.... It's just it's all new and all of my friends (at least the ones I would do stuff outside of school with) aren't going there and most aren't even gonna live around here anymore. You know I'm not that social to begin with. It's like starting all over again. Grrr :mad:

I HATE and fear change. Im very nervous about leaving my freinds, very. Although luckily a few people i know will be at UMASS, and and of my freinds (happened to be my prom date) will be at another college less than 10 minutes away. But one of my best friends is going to Penn State university, which is far away...and my other best friend doesnt know where hes goign, kinda sad...cus ill have to say alot of goodbyes.

I read an old thread about you guys looking for that Sandtrooper leg. Made me smile :)

Yeah, well, you got a whole year to enjoy it while it lasts. I made the best of it. I'm sure you will too. I dreaded high school going into it. I hated my freshman year and all the people I met then. Things looked up sophomore year. I met some of my best friends then and thats when I met B. She made things better for me. Then Jr yr I got social all of a sudden and went out and did things more often than I had.

I liked freshamn year, but other than that, my high school career basically mirrors yours, minus b...although i had someone kinda in that place. Im gonna makew sure senior year kicks ass, i dont care if i get in more trouble, although i cant afford another write-up, i already got 1..bah.

I still stayed outta trouble. They had a new rule my Jr year. Three ditches and the Villa Park police department would give you a $75 ticket. Such bull****, especially for those who were 18. I had to be creative when I ditched. Jr year I did so twice and they came back as unexcused. I dared not do it a third time. Sr year, I did so with a sub and just told the teacher I came in late and they must've marked absent instead of tardy, did so when we got back early from a field trip so it was excused for the rest of the day anyways, did so half of Sr Ditch day and said I was gonna go to the dentist, and did so two other times where they came back unexcused. Pretty crafty :p

Very crafty.

I never cut school, but i have plans to senior year, very thought out...multiple people. I ditch class....alot.... But i got caught in the girls locker room by the head master lol, that was bad. And i may have broken a glass clock in an attemot to frame somebody of clock tampering..so i got in trouble a little. The trick is not getting caught. Btw i was not soem perv in the locker room it was after school hours, trying to get to a part of the school through a short cut. Im Currently working on aplan to bring in a slip n slide inot the senior Privelige study hall free period. and a live lobster as a gift for my homeroom teacher, takes planning.

All the guys in my class in grade school (I went to Lutheran school; class of 14, 3 other guys) got caught in the girls locker room after school one day. I was looking for my coat which I misplaced somewhere and thought maybe a friend took it with her to PE or something after music. It was funny. I walked out and a teacher walked by. I just turned around and looked at the pic of the girl in the dress on the door that said 'girls.' I just took my glasses off and wiped them on my shirt and just pretended I read the sign wrong :p We didn't get in trouble, we explained the situation.

My school sucks. >_> None of my friends can drive obviously, and me and Andrew live far away from most of the kids we go to school with, so if one of your friends can't drive, out parents have to drive a half an hour to bring us places, and they usually don't want to.

So I don't get to do anything exciting until I get my driver's license/permit/whatever. :p

Archived