Home

New Mini Sets: Universe Huge and Champions of the Force

Katarn07

I'm 18 and still don't have a license. I might pick it up next week though. Even though Blockbuster is a few minutes drive oppoesed to a 20 minute one like Hollywood is, I'd still like to get myself over there without my mommy to take me. Plus I'll definately need it for college.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nor did I. This one kid, who I hate now because he's an asshole to all my other friends, and I hung out all the time. He liked WWII and military stuff. That's all we really had in common. My friends all pick me up as well. It's work I get driven to by my parents or sisters.

Yeah, yeah it is :p

I've seen people say they're getting five cases :eek: Most people also got cases for the last three sets. That's alot more money spent. I think that's all I'll need to spend to get the minis I want and have a near complete set.

Speculation for the rarity breakdown per case is this:

2 VR Regulars, 4 R Regulars. That's fact because the chances of VR instead of R is 1/3, and there's 6 boosters a case.

1 VR Huge, 2 R Huge, 3 UC Huge. Now this sounds bad for you fellas. It's a 1/6 chance to pull that Rancor or Boga. If this is the case, I'll have three VR Huges. Don't want the Boga, only need one Rancor. Great trading piece for those who didn't get cases me thinks, eh?

I hear the AT-ST is a R unfortunately. It was originally UC. I wanted to get two or three of them but if it's R, I guess it's worth trading for other things to complete my set first.

Oh, and a preview of Wedge is up. I am really let down by the sculpt. Compare these shots:

http://www.wizards.com/global/images/swminis_article_universepreview8_pic1_en.jpg

vs

http://www.constanzeruettger.de/Star_Wars/Bucher/Wedge/wedge1.jpg

His hair is all wrong and he seems too fat. They shoulda given him his helmet because without it, he looks like just another average X-Wing pilot (which he's not).

Haha, yah, he had a pretty bad death..and luke didnt even bother to save him from the AT-AT foot. I mean luke saved other people, but he was like, "dack, dack!?" and thinking, great, im never gonna get the dead body smell outa this thing...i cant pick up chicks in a speeder smelling like death.

(that made me think of stewie, "i smell death on you.")

Hehe, and I'm not joking around or about the character. I'm talking the actress. Coulda sworn I read that somewhere.

And why can we not see those deleted scenes already?! I don't care if they slowed down the movie, I don't need them inserted into the movie. I just want them shown in the bonus features or something. Same with the sandstorm scene in RotJ.

Hrm, didn't hear about those. I'd like to see all the deleted stuff, whether it's worthless or not. TPM had some great scenes and some awful ones. Greedo on Tatooine as a boy? Lamest thing I'd seen. An extended Pod Race sequence? While it would slow the movie alot, it was fun to watch at least once. Farewell to Jira and Qui-Gon slicing Maul's Probe? Why wasn't that inserted into the movie? That kicked ass :D

I hear they're inserting the Mon Mothma scenes for RotS. Hope that's true. I was upset she didn't make the final cut. She's one of the founders of the Rebellion for crying out loud!

When I first saw Kyle, I was like "Ugh! I play some ugly fat man!" :lol: He sounded terrible too. But the mission briefings Jan gives you that you read made me fall in love with the characters by the fourth level.... He kicked ass in Jedi Knight, no complaints there.

And with this, I'll be off. Maybe I'll talk to ya tonight.

Archived