Home

Music player of choice?

ET Warrior

i really dont have the time or inclination to sit and listen to music much on my compy....so have never bothered tp install anything like winamp etc.. wmp plays whatever i need in the rare occasions i do play anything. but winamp has some sexy skins :p

mtfbwya

Winamp here too, got used to it right at the start with 2, and have stayed with it ever since.

Sometimes I think of trying something else, but my collection doesn't lend itself to using a player with a media library as it's main interface. I have had my playlist at least 2-3 years, have just added to it. At times I let it run and go through the rest of my list - 50 or so hrs later!!

Originally posted by jon_hill987

Winamp, Winamp, Winamp.

I can't believe there are people that use iTunes.

Why? Because it is the best integrated music store, ripper and player, has lots of cool features, and sync's with the music player >75% of the world is using?

I use WinAMP and iTunes.

Mike

Winamp. I even do most of my video stuff with Winamp. For all the reasons already given....

You can even catch some cool internet TV with it. I think I've seen all of Penn & Teller's BS. I once had Stargate running for a whole weekend on my computer... drove my wife nuts :cool:

I use winamp, I've used real player, itunes...windows media player...and winamp is by far the best..in my opinion...I still use WMP when i have to though. Cause sometimes winamp crashes because I have so much music...heh.

Archived