Home

Which upcoming Star wars game are you most excited about?

starmark2k

Which upcoming Star wars game are you most excited about?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which upcoming Star wars game are you most excited about?

• Star Wars: Battlefront II
    • Star Wars: Empire at War
    • Star Wars: KotOR III (theoretical)
    • Other (if any More are announced)

With three good looking Star Wars games on the horizon, I would like to know which one people want more. I didn't include the episode 3 game as thats due 1 week after I posted this.

Star Wars: Battlefront II- 1st and 3rd person shooter. The Sequal to the most successful (by number of units sold) star wars game ever. Said to be greatly improved with Jedi and space battles. (Official Site) (IGN Site)

Star Wars: Empire at War- Real Time Ground and Space Stratergy. New RTS that lets you take control of the rebels and empire for control of the Galaxy. (Official Site) (IGN Site)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III- (not officially announced but it's inevitable) The Third installment to the game series, that according to another poll i made is the best star wars game series.

Originally posted by starmark2k

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III- (not officially announced but it's inevitable) The Third installment to the game series, that according to another poll i made is the best star wars game series.

It's good, but it can't beat the Super:* series.

Anyway, I'm waiting for Empire at War.

Originally posted by samuraidd

BTW: Does anyone know whats the aprox release date for Empire at War?

May be changing constantly, but in the third quarter of this year, I think. It's going on a head-on rivalry collision with Age of Empires III. If you ask me, AOE3 will pwn it. Still, not much of either game is announced, so it's best to wait and watch!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived