Home

Figments

Alright, I don't honestly expect anyone has taken notice of what figments they collected where but I'm going insane looking for these things and just have to put this out there. I'm looking for the 64th figment in Waterloo, and the 11th and 13th figments in Velvetopia. If by any chance at all someone noticed where they picked these up I could really use the info. I've seriously dumped HOURS looking for these 3 but can't seem to find them anywhere, and the worst part is I'm sure theyre just in plain sight or somewhere I've checked a hundred times already.

Anyway, sorry about the kinda ridiculous request here. Like I said, I don't really expect anyones mapped out the figments yet, my only other option at the moment is to just keep looking.

edit: ah crap, meant to put this in the hints section.

Don't worry, found the Waterloo one... it's kind of out of the way, on a hill and near the house on the other side of the first bridge. It's a pink one that looks like a fairy and it's hiding in the shade under a tree. It's also a jerk for hiding so well.

Dude, you rock. I just got 100 too thanks to that. Not a bad extra. I beat the game again too and I was thinking....

SPOILER

(actually... pretty dang big spoiler, dont read unless you've beaten the game)

(sorry I don't know how to do the fancy invisible text thing)

(last chance)

The guy that Sasha's talking about at the end, the one who they're worried about. That's Loboto right? I couldnt tell if Loboto just exsisted in Oleander's mind or if he was actually some insane evil mastermind or something

that is indeed what i was implying maybe..

Not that it makes the most sense in the world but it would explain what happened to Loboto, who seemed to just disappear in the end.. or maybe die in that explosion, I forget how it worked out. As for Mr. Pokelope, I would agree with you if it was not for the secret cutscene and thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Originally posted by mxbx

Don't worry, found the Waterloo one... it's kind of out of the way, on a hill and near the house on the other side of the first bridge. It's a pink one that looks like a fairy and it's hiding in the shade under a tree. It's also a jerk for hiding so well.

Thanks a lot :D It was the last one I needed to complete the level.... Glad I checked this forum before wasting another hour looking for that one!

Archived