Home

Important Kotor3 Info!

AcidiK

Lets just say I almost feinted from reading this...

I hope this wont kill the project...I really hope...no, pray...this wont kill KOTOR3...

I hope the source wrong is too, but its GameSpot, dont they have a reliable source like GameSpy? :bdroid1:

"In house production" was canned.

That doesn't mean they won't try to sign another dev studio IE; OE, Bio, etc.

Personaly, I can't see them writting the KotoR series off, too much money. Even with all the whiners crying "it's so buggy, I'm not buying the next one!!!" (even though we all know they'll be the first ones in line to pick up their pre orders), I'm almost positive there will be a K3.

What Derc said..

08/13/04

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/13/news_6104775.html

27 01 2005

http://www.fragland.net/news.php?id=9759&c_page=last#6685

(rimwalker @ KOTORFANMEDIA in regards to http://www.kotor3.com being registered) Yes, this has been turned up before... sadly the URL is not owned by anyone affiliated with Lucas Arts. In fact, any domain name site will tell you the owner is Francisco Arias who lives in Bogota, Colombia (that's South America kids) and he uses a Yahoo email account.

:( :( :(

*Pauses for a second, and starts crying a bit *

:mad:

:headbump:

:firemad:ARARAGRGARGGGAGRGGRAGRGGRAGHHHAHHHGGAR

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WAIT!

On the project front, an informed industry source said the team attached to the early stages of development on Knights of the Old Republic 3 was let go in yesterday's layoff.

They just letted go the team, that doesn't mean it is cancelled.

Right?:)

However, what I would like to see is more Revan/Bastila romance in KOTOR3, aswell as the "True" Sith Traya was going on about, since the Sith founded by Darth Revan and Malak are ideological...

Another person that shares my opinion about the KOTOR series story...

If you wish to disscus the story, you can start it in my Something fishy... thread.

And yes, there has to be more romance, not empty words.

Originally posted by Derc

That's like...really old news. I've heard of the layoff concerning the KoTOR 3 team a long time ago. But, I guess it's news to people who didn't know about it yet! :rolleyes:

agreed it is old news, very old news this was the news that let us know k3 was in development before tsl was even finished

so its odd that they were saying k3 is going to have a better games engine and stuff because since its still in production and was being created at the same time as tsl why didn't tsl have a better games engine :confused:

so leep an eye out in your games mags for e3 and we 'might' get some more info then but we probably have screenshots and some definate info by november the problem is thats about 6 months away

so i'll just have to replay k1&2

Originally posted by Aleggy

so its odd that they were saying k3 is going to have a better games engine and stuff because since its still in production and was being created at the same time as tsl why didn't tsl have a better games engine :confused:

K3 must have prolly been only in the conceptual stage, where they make concept design, visualise the game, design the layout, how the enigine should be etc.

Archived