Home

Guess that movie!

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI...I really liked Virtuosity.

I think it would be a killer game if it was put into the halflife 2 engine.

The story is that a program called Sid has 200 personalities, each being some sort of notorious killer. He was created to put the law enforcement to the test. However, he actually kills one of the officers and the police guys decide to pull the plug.

There was another experiment that would allow a computer cube consiting of harddrive and all that, that would also build a silicon body around it. In other words, a computer brain in a silicon body.

Instead of the Sid program being destroyed, someone puts his program in another program's place. When someone for the silicon experiment pulls sid's program out and puts it in the machine, the machine starts to build a silicon body around the computer "brain" of sid.

Sid is then "born" into the real world being fully able to control his silicon body. He then goes out and there's suddenly a killer out there with 200 personalities of different killers.

That's pretty much the setting for the movie.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

A year after Britain turns over Hong Kong to China, a Chinese consulate's daughter is kidnapped and it is up to an LA cop to find her, with some foreign help.

:p

Rush hour.

Aliens invade earth and disguise themselves as people, the only way to see them is with special shades.

Twilight of the superheroes, A man is a keeper of a hotel, he starts to go crazy talks to dead people and himself, spends a long time typing All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and Red Rum is a common quote

Edit: Hey John, was it The Notebook

Originally posted by Shiro Ronin

Twilight of the superheroes, A man is a keeper of a hotel, he starts to go crazy talks to dead people and himself, spends a long time typing All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and Red Rum is a common quote

Edit: Hey John, was it The Notebook

The Shining

Man with hands of blades spends a lifetime of isolation in a mansion only to be found by a saleswoman.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

They Live.

Alright people. Only one question at a time, because otherwise it's just confusing and incredibly annoying.

Originally posted by Shiro Ronin

next movie, a lone man comes into town, a girl bumps into him, he rapes her, he doesn't get punished, "paint the town red", hint, there's an oompa loompa sherrif

Originally posted by Curt-Man

your one and only hint:

"RUN...GO! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!"

One question at a time please, and my question still stands

Shiro, High Plains Drifter? One of my favourite westerns. Damn good film.

Here's another, a little more difficult now:

A Vietnam vet who was in a POW camp for ages returns to his home town. Thieves break into his house and steal his prized collection of silver coins, oh, and kill his family and mutilate his hand. He pursues them to Mexico to exact bloody vengeance, along with his old army buddy.

Originally posted by Spider AL

Shiro, High Plains Drifter? One of my favourite westerns. Damn good film.

Here's another, a little more difficult now:

A Vietnam vet who was in a POW camp for ages returns to his home town. Thieves break into his house and steal his prized collection of silver coins, oh, and kill his family and mutilate his hand. He pursues them to Mexico to exact bloody vengeance, along with his old army buddy.

Kill me now

Or kill me later

one of those

2 non human biengs have war,

human screws up a perfectally good movie by falling in love with one of the 2 non humans

Kill me now

Or kill me later

one of those

Nope! This one's obscure, it may take some research.

2 non human biengs have war,

human screws up a perfectally good movie by falling in love with one of the 2 non humans

Hmm. Tempted to say Underworld, but nobody ended up being human in that film.

Good question, I'll have to think about that one...

Originally posted by jon_hill987

Yeah, I am, and it ruins the movie! lol!

She doesn't fall in love with it.........they show respect for eachother. Never did she like, make out with it or anything. Dunno where you got love from, lol

Archived