Home

Guess that movie!

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol! i was just trying to work out what film it was, It could have been underworld but i as it was essenctial for the plot i didn't think It screwed it up. AvP seemed an obvious choice, the relationship (however far it went) between the main char and the pred ruined what could have been a good film. hence my guess.

After a bit of Google research, is it Rolling Thunder?
It is indeed! Well done Tyrion, and you should see the movie. It's a classic of the 70's action-thriller genre. Devane plays the best role of his career, bar none...

I'm calling Underworld for Shiro's movie. I think it's Underworld.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by jon_hill987

Is it AvP?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si Senor

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay I've got one,

Two best friend's dream vacation becomes a nightmare when they both fall for the same man and throw caution to the wind. They are arrested for drug smuggling and must prove their innocence before it's too late.

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

Two best friend's dream vacation becomes a nightmare when they both fall for the same man and throw caution to the wind. They are arrested for drug smuggling and must prove their innocence before it's too late.

Brokedown Palace.

Here's a Spaghetti Western:

A band of vigilantes catch a guy and, incorrectly believing him guilty of murder, hang him. He doesn't die. He becomes a lawman to hunt down his lynchers and show them to true justice.

Hang 'Em High with Clint Eastwood. Another classic of the western genre. Dunno if it's a spaghetti though. ;)

Here's a good one:

A tough old gaijin goes to Japan in order to facilitate the release of an industrialist buddy's daughter, whom the Yakuza are holding for ransom. He meets up with his Japanese ex-girlfriend, whose brother is an ex-yakuza enforcer. Together the two men must uncover the plots of their enemies, and fight for their lives.

Archived