Home

The CU is here!

Imreanna

Tomorrow the CU will enter Starsider!!!!

Hopefully I will be here after the CU too. I will give it 1-2 months, and hopefully I will like it. If not this will probably be the end of my MMO game life :( Maybe time to get myself a real life:p

But Im entering this new stage of SWG with no negative and no positive thoughts about the CU. As long as I got Corzip, Zeto, Kioet', Breloc and crazy Onyang by my side, I think we will raise some hell out there and have fun hunting together:p

I need to join Corzips guild :p

Btw...where are you X'ero??? You need to be by my side too you know :) And one last time....GET YOUR ASS BACK INGAME JAN!!!!!!! Damn brother:p

I am rather upset how they are pushing it out in time, but I dont think we will be that disappointed. I mean sure, it is gonna be hell to grind, but I feel that once they work out the bugs and issues it will be alot more fun. With this maybe you guys can PvP with me since it will be more balanced. (If I can ever finish my jedi template :p) But I will be here for some time tebra, I wont leave you guys again. Thats all I have to say right now I think...heh.

Archived