Home

Star Wars to become new TV series

toms

Originally posted by narfblat

Where did it say Owen was Obi's brother? I've read Episode I and II and the book between them, and I'm hoping I didn't overlook something like that.:confused:

ROTJ novelisation... during the bit when Obi Wans ghost is talking to Luke after Yoda has died :) Other EU ran with this(like the Jedi Quest Series about Obi Wans padawan years) until it was bunked by Lucas in AOTC :p

mtfbwya

Myself,

I'm not sure about the "all 3d clone wars"... a lot of the apeal for me comes from the unique animation style.

TV series has equal potential to rock and to suck to be honest. When i mentioned it to friends it was pretty muc a 50:50 split between "cool!" and "Noooooo!".

Ideally it would be a band of brothers style mini-series rather than an ongoing teen-soap drama as that would enable it to have a purer focus and not become an episodic generic sci-fi series.

Despite the potential for WB jokes that most people outside the US won't get... they should get Joss Whedon to do it... Firefly had a fairly similar feel to the gritty original trilogy.. and he's sure better at writing "decent into evil" stories than Lucas ;)

Or they could do a live-action version of DROIDS!!!!:D:cool:

Archived