Home

Who's the Best Swampie Awards 05

LukeKatarn

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

OK, so we all hang out in Yoda's little swamp, but who's the Yoda of us all? ((Really bad joke o_O)) What I'm trying to say is this... It's time for Swampie awards 05! And I'm your host! Send in your nomanies now! Voteing begins may, so you better hurry!

Usually the person who starts these posts the nominee list...........but these are pretty dumb anyway, lol

LukeKatarn, as a rule of thumb these threads have several different categories for everyone to put their vote on....

Even though I don't much like these threads as a lot of people end up feeling left out, there's usually no real FLAMING going on in them.

Your penis is small

:rofl:

InsaneSith, where do you get all these....strange pictures? :confused:

I nominate for best swampie.........InsaneSith because he somehow finds crazy cool pictures :p

Is this award thingu going to be anual?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

It's not a poll for who is the best Star Wars fan, it's for your favorite community members.

:Open2: hmmm, i needs to think uv-a nah-moe-knee!

Meditate on this, I will. :yodaball:

........But Not Really........

Awww come on IG, you know we all loves you :)

Just, like, get a car, go to the mall, and get some chicks or something. And just so you know, your immensive knowledge of star wars and LotR will not help you grab a chick. Unless she's a nerd too. Then you too would be perfect together :xp:

Originally posted by BongoBob

Awww come on IG, you know we all loves you :)

Just, like, get a car, go to the mall, and get some chicks or something. And just so you know, your immensive knowledge of star wars and LotR will not help you grab a chick. Unless she's a nerd too. Then you too would be perfect together :xp:

Can't I just go to chick-fil-a and pick up an 8-pack? :(

Archived