Home

Ok. Uncle. I'm stuck in the demo. Help.

I used the mouse and keyboard with no problem. I have a gampad pro and I was going to use it, but I liked the mouse and keyboard better because I could change the camera view easily and all the actions were accessible(gamepad pro has like...9 buttons and the game has more actions than that). Maybe it's your keyboard or mouse...maybe the typematic rate needs to changed in the bios...maybe the timing was wrong. I dunno. Sometimes it's just a matter of familiarity with the peripherals.

Ok I finally figured it out. For some reason I had to take my finder of the forward key and hit it again to stick.

But....now I'm stuck somewhere else and want to make sure it's not something similar:

When I get to the top of the wall with the metal swing poles interspersed with the fire jets, I don't know what to do. I try and jump to the netting on the left, but I keep falling. When I jump on the rock to the left and jump to a few more it doesn't seem to get me anywhere. Is this another case of having to time the jump to the net correctly? Thanks.

I think there might have been two. If so, this was the top one. At the top there is a big wall in front of you and there is no place to go but off the ledges to the right or left. On the left, the wall continues a bit

off the ledge and higher up there is what appears to be some climb netting. There are also small rocks to jump on but I think they are so if you screw up the net jump, there is a chance to climb back up to try again.

Archived