Home

**The Ultimate Star Wars: Battlefront II Wish List Thread**

PR-0927

I am finalizing the list. There are many things that have been announced that are included, and many things that were supposerdly included but aren't.

:(

By the way, the items marked in bold have already been confirmed.

Here it is:

Galactic Republic

- AT-TE

- AT-RT

- TX-130S Fighter Tank

- LAAT/i

- Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Starfighter

- ARC-170 Starfighter

- Alpha-3 Nimbus V-wing Starfighter

- HAVw A6 Juggernaut

- AT-OT

- LAAT/c

- Episode II Troops

- Episode III Troops

- SPHA-T Walker

- Republic Military Speeder Bike

- Theta-class T-2e Shuttle (Available for Galactic Empire)

- BARC Speeder

- Naboo N-1 Starfighter

- V-19 Torrent Starfighter

- AT-AP

- Eta-2 Actis Interceptor

- ISP

Confederacy of Independent Systems

- AAT

- MTT

- STAP

- Hailfire Tank Droid

- Homing Spider Droid

- Dwarf Spider Droid

- Crab Droid

- Droid Starfighter

- HMP Droid Gunship

- NR-N99 Persuader-class Tank Droid

- Nantex-class Territorial Defense Starfighter

- Vulture Droid Starfighter

- Droid Trifighter

- Episode I, II, & III Troops

- Belbullab-22 Starfighter

Galactic Empire

- AT-AT

- AT-ST

- AT-PT

- TX-130T Fighter Tank

- TIE Fighter

- TIE Bomber

- TIE Interceptor

- Lambda-class Shuttle

- Sentinel-class Transport Shuttle

- TIE Crawler

- Episode IV-VI Troops

- 74-Z Military Speeder Bike

Rebel Alliance

- T-65 X-wing Starfighter

- BTL-S3 Y-wing Starfighter

- A-wing Starfighter

- B-wing Starfighter

- Rebel Armored Speeder

- Rebel Alliance AAC-1

- Gallofree Yards Medium Transport

- T-47 Airspeeder

- Episode IV-VI Troops

- AT-PT

- Rebel Heavy Assault Tank

- Z-95 Headhunter Starfighter

Heroes

- Luke Skywalker

- Darth Vader

- General Grievous

- Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Count Dooku

- Mace Windu

- Darth Maul

- Anakin Skywalker

- Princess Leia Organa

- Han Solo

- Ki Adi Mundi

- Aayla Secura

- Chewbacca

- Padme Amidala

- Qui-Gon Jinn

- Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

- Grand Moff Tarkin

- Yoda

- OOM-9

- Nute Gunray

- General Grievous's Magna Guards (As Playable Class)

- Lando Calrissian

- Jar Jar Binks

- Captain Panaka

- Jango Fett

- Poggle the Lesser

- General Maximilian Veers

- Boba Fett

Well, if there is anything else that I think of, I'll post later. Help me out anytime, too. Thanks!

- Majin Revan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd strongly suggest editing your original post rather than posting a reply for every update.

Other wishes:

• A realistic flight system that's more than 30° turns and 30° pitch.
  • Much more collision damage. Hitting a mountainside at full throttle should destroy your fighter.
  • Keep parachutes and jet packs that keep you from dying when ejecting out of the game.
  • Separate the pilot into two classes (pilot and support) or three classes (pilot, mechanic/engineer, and medic).
  • Removal of auto-VTOL.
  • Alliance: The Z-95 Headhunter, the Correlian Corvette, and the Strike Cruiser. Various corvette and frigate designs.
  • Imperials: The Lambda-class shuttle, various corvette and frigate designs.
  • Removal of the blur-over-distance effect.
  • Menus that are more organized and less "flashy".
  • A more authentic-looking Star Destroyer.
  • No stupid red force field covering hangar bays. Seriously, who's dumb enough to step out of the hangars into empty space anyways?

I say it needs to have one more unit per faction- a officer. A yellow commader or the clones, Imperial officer, reber commander, a yellow droid for cis, and sumthin for the ep3 clones, like a blue guy or sumthin'. these new units should be the ones for airstrikes. plus other moves, like the ability to move capital ships (?).

• It should be an expansion, not a completely separate game
  • The old maps should be included (if its not an expansion) and be improved by making them bigger when needed, adding more vehicles when needed, and adding greater depth like for example on theed the ability to open doors, break windows and snipe from 'em.
  • There should be a separate pilot/engineer class, pilots would be responsable for piloting vehicles and engineers would repair droids, set up base defenses, place and disarm mines, and set explosives.
  • There should be a counter that allows you to pick the number of reinforcement tickets and a seperate one that allows you to choose the number of players (both AI and human) on the map at one time, one without the other wouldnt be as good, a 1000 ticket battle could get old really quick if there are only 30 or so troops on the field
  • Mobile command posts (the AT-AT and AT-TE) should have transport capabilities, also they should replenish the health and ammo of troops while they are riding in them, another cool feature would be the ability to actually move around the AT-AT once inside of it, so you could hang out in the passenger section or walk up front and enter the pilot or co-pilot seat, this would only work for the mobile command posts however.
  • Units should have the ability to punch or fight melee style if they want to, maybe the wookiee could have a throwing ability.
  • Troops should also have the ability to grab onto ledges and swim in water
  • Galactic conquest online
  • there should be a favorites option for teams, so for example if you set rebels as your favorite for GCW and Clones for the Clone wars era then you would have a greater chance on being put on these teams, its not 100% certain you will be on the team but you will have a greater chance, this way people have less of a chance of being stuck on a team they dont like and wont ruin the game by whining and complaining about it
  • vehicles and units should have more specific weak points, like hitting the neck of an AT-AT would be exetreamly difficuldt but if you do hit it would deal massive damage.
  • Each section of a vehicle should have a certain amount of damage it can take before it gets destroyed, like take the top gun of the AT-TE for example, it can be blown off but the rest of the machine still works, or blasting a snowspeeder in the back with a rocket would completely destroy the gunners seat but the pilot could still fly to safty and get it repaired.
  • Grenades should deal alot more damage to vehicles

What I'd like to see is "Spec Ops" you could say. They could be their own class with a special ability such as stealth and more adavnced weapons then the regualr person, but they have less health as a down side not to make them too strong.

Thats my wish list, one thing and others that have already been mentioned so I wont mention them again.

I think that following elements would be placed in SWBF II :

• A destroyable Dark Trooper's jet-pack, which would explode if you shoot it using any weapon ;
  • Better destruction effects when a vehicle is pulverized, and not only ground/sky-fixed "fire-balls" ;
  • Explosion effects proportional to vehicles' dimension ;
  • Unique models for each weapon, and not re-used files. (Mortar launcher and EMP Launcher, E-11 Blaster and Cannon blaster, etc...)

We all want that my friend. Oh how I would like to blow up a CIS fighter and it to be a huge fireball explosion landing on my enemys or blocking a path.

How I would love to see new files for different weapons. This is all true. I would also like to see better explosion radius, so it looks like the real thing.

Yeah, I hate the temple. I just get way to frustuated. If they were going to take a map out I would want the temple to be it. Otherwise I dont really dislike the other yavin maps but I really dont like them either. Another thing of which I hope they ad is the battle of Corusant. They make it sound like such a huge battle, that it would be so fun just to wreak up every single ship there.

Originally posted by Leviathan

It'd seem that nobody mentioned the Battle Droïds Carrier as vehicle for the C.I.S..

You mean the MTT? It is mentioned in the list. It also works for SWBF anyways...

:fett:

Heh, yeah.

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a new update. The items that are in bold have been confirmed for SWBF 2.

If anything is needed on this list (use books like those guides to the movies that TK-8252 has) tell me. If anything else has been confirmed for sure, also tell me.

I'll then update the list. But, evidence is needed.

Also, hero units shouldn't be on this list. This game is about grunt warfare, not being a hero and driving/piloting/riding in his/her/it vehicle.

Yeah lots of new ships from Ep III will be used in space. But those are space ships and are really there just to highlight the main character the other side is trying to destroy. But the

ARC-170 will be added as a star fighter for players to use also.

I have the ARC-170 in bold.

Darth Andrew, have you watched that preview video? The lady says that no vehicles or characters or weapons are being removed. Stuff is just being added (a ton of stuff).

Archived