Home

**The Ultimate Star Wars: Battlefront II Wish List Thread**

PR-0927

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid

One problem I have noticed with the original battlefront was that if you were trying to make a comeback, but had lower tickets then your opponent no matter how many CPs you controlled you were still doomed, my idea is to have reinforcements slowly regenerate, only when controlling over fifty percent of the CPs of course, this would make battles last longer and be more complete, and make Command posts alot more valuable.

I had an idea that it goes up for every KILL that you make, so the more agressive side wins, but if they have more command posts, it ticks down say 1/sec for every extra command post, or something mean like that.

For all of those that have stopped checking this thread...you have missed out on tons of info.

The heroes list has been added. Many of them have been confirmed!!

Also, two more Galactic Republic vehicles have been confirmed!!

Check it out...and this too:

http://lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/indexFlash.html#Home.CurrentNews

Yeah!!

:fett:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Majin Revan

New updates. The Droid Trifighter and the BARC Speeder have been confirmed!

Excellent, but where did you hear that from? The new updates that I heard from Gamespot officially comfirmed the Ep. II clone troopers and other stuff, except that the BARC and tri-fighter weren't mentioned. Did you hear this from a different site?

Thanks for the confirmation of the BARC Majin, also was it just me or did anyone else see General Grievous's starfighter in the Coruscant video? It was around 13 seconds into the clip, over the droid control ships. It looks like his ship but I couldnt make it out too well, it might be a Techno Union Starfighter or a Vulture Droid but I don't think so.

Can someone post a picture of Grievous his ship, because I just don't know how it looks like, and how I would find it on starwars.com databank. But my first idea of a ship that was already confirmed that can be that myserious ship, is the jedi interceptor.

Here is some info on the fighter

I don't know about the jedi starfighter, the ship doesn't seem as wedge shaped, I first thought it might be a P-38 fighter but that wouldnt make sense, it doesnt belong to either side and didnt even appear over Couruscant. I really think that is is the Generals ship, it doesnt look like it could be anything else, then again maybe i'm just imagining it.

But my first idea of a ship that was already confirmed that can be that myserious ship, is the jedi interceptor.

Why a Jedi interceptor would be a mysterious ship ? It is just the star ship used by both Anakin and Obi-Wan in Episode III...

I wish I could play has Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker, Obi-wan(Episode I, II, and III) depending on what map your on, Palpatine. Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Yoda, General Grevious, Qui-gon. I wish they added bounty hunters that are playable also like Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Aurra Sing, Greedo, Bossk, IG-88, $-LOM, Zuckuss, and Zam Wessel. I also want to fly B-wing, A-wings, V-wing Fighters, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle, Tie Advanced, Slave I, and Millenium Falcon. I would like to fight it out in a cool detailed Jabba's Palace map with Jabba's goons fighting both sides and a Rancor causing havoc. hehe!

Originally posted by joesdomain

I wish I could play has Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker, Obi-wan(Episode I, II, and III) depending on what map your on, Palpatine. Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Yoda, General Grevious, Qui-gon. I wish they added bounty hunters that are playable also like Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Aurra Sing, Greedo, Bossk, IG-88, $-LOM, Zuckuss, and Zam Wessel.

In this game you fight as grunt soldiers, not Jedi and bounty hunters...

Originally posted by Leviathan

In SWBF II, we can fight as Jedi or Sith, TK'... :rolleyes:

But it's not the point of the game.

There shouldn't be a huge list of playable "hero" classes. If they really want to ruin the game with them, at least limit it to one per map.

I would like to see more veichles like the cloud car,Like ships for that level E.G Utapau:P38-Starfighter. Kamino:Firespray patrol ship(Jango Fetts ships type). Also on the trailer i noticed a clone flying an anikan skywalker style Jedi-Fighter.

I don't think there will be Bespin maps and so, Cloud Cars... (Anyway, this vehicle is already present in SWBF...)

Regarding Porax-38 fighters, there are many chances to find them on Utapau map(s), but not their Utai pilots.

Finally, you do not have any chance to drive Oovo IV's interceptors in SWBF II. (Slave I, etc...)

Archived