Home

Niktoal

Curt-Man

Name: Segolas Nar

Age: 23 ((Even though the Elves in this only live to one hundred, can they still look young around the age of 50?))

Weapons: Two Legolas like Swords ((From the Lord of the Rings games, Legolas two swords, those are what mine are like)) and a bow with a quiver of arrows.

Armour/clothes: A little bit of Leather Armor, and he has a few sets of clothes for when he's walking around town, they aren't Elven Robes either, they're actual clothes.

Appearence: GReen eyes and pointy ears (duh) with blond hair.

Segolas was in the forest hunting, and hears a very very faint echo, it sounded like a scream. He started looking around, but since it was so faint it was hard to find where it came from.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"stupid elf" Rik said, but for some reason he felt it was mandatory to help her, she was on His grounds anyway, he ran towards her and kicked the Troll dead in the face.

"Kirath tol! what have i told you before! you are banished from anywhere near here! now leave or i shall cleave your head in two!"

"gah! Rik'tol, you're getting soft, saving an elf!"

"She is on my grounds, and unlike you, i follow the code, and the code clearly says-"

"the code is epson spit!" Rik let out a huge warcray and hurled his axe at the Troll's face at incredible speeds, it wedged itslef in his face. Rik went over and retrieved it.

"did i not tell you to leave?"

"my name is Rik'Tol i am currently Cheiften of my tribe, now you were doing something?" Rik said as he motioned her to leave. He then turned and went back to his camp.

"we pack up now, we've already been here too long, gather you're stuff, we leave 5 minutes ago." the trolls grunted in approval.

"Segolas," Meliana's eldest brother Mol said, realizing who it was that had spoken to them. "We have been hunting and are just now waiting for our sister to join us."

"I'm here," Meliana announced approaching the group. "Greetings, Segolas."

"Segolas," Meliana's eldest brother Mol said, realizing who it was that had spoken to them. "We have been hunting and are just now waiting for our sister to join us."

Redwing, could you help out a bit? My posts aren't deleting, though I keep trying... also, the reason there are so many is not a repeated pressing of the submit button. I hit submit once and the 'page cannot be displayed' came up. I went back and tried again four or five times, but then all of them came up.

The tribe was ready extremely fast and every troll carried equal weight, even the young ones, it was the only way they'd get stronger. Rik lead them to a cliffside, they got out the equpiment to climb it, and within minutes they were all climbing the cliff.

when they reached the top Rik turned to them.

"set up camp, we will be here for a while."

Originally posted by wildjedi

Redwing, could you help out a bit? My posts aren't deleting, though I keep trying... also, the reason there are so many is not a repeated pressing of the submit button. I hit submit once and the 'page cannot be displayed' came up. I went back and tried again four or five times, but then all of them came up.

((Don't worry about it for now... seems this is happening alot lately around the forums. Might have something to do with a certain upgrade being tossed around right now...

I'll just clean up the mess later if need be :)))

Segolas let out a laugh "True, I always remembered you were a good hider. So how's life been? Ever since I left my home I haven't been seeing any of my old friends lately even as I wander in this forest. I saw a Troll camp moveing out, I was greatly surprised they left this territory."

((oh my bad))

Rik was setting up his tent when he heard something from the cliff, so did everyone else, they all whipped around with tomohawks in hand. One of his tribe memebers came over the edge with an unconscious human with him.

"Hertali! why were you not with us! and why did you bring that filth here?"

"sorry sir, he was the assassin and i thought we'd be better off if he was dead, or we had him constantly in our sights."

"gah, you know nothing, tie him up, tightly." with that Rik finished setting up his tent.

Zoric awoke as he was being tied to a pole. His weapons had been taken. The pain in his back was bad and it was stinging badly because the gash was against a wooden pole. He looked around and saw trolls everywhere. He saw the cheif of the trolls finishing up his tent. Zoric sent out a sharp whistle only known to assasians and blacked out once again.

"As the way of the elves has always been, untill I was exiled from the Elven territory by the elven high council. That happends to alot of Elves, but unlike them I didn't stay in this forest and get my own territory, I left completely and examined the world around us. The reason for my return is quite imprtant, but I only have one problem, I can't do what I must. You see, I overheard some Orcs talk about their General's plans to take over the Elven Capital, and burn it. But since I've been exiled, I need someone to tell them for me."

"I do not think we feel incredibly honored," Mol said before Meliana could answer. "After all, you are an exile."

"Ignore him," Meliana snapped, glaring at her brother. She turned back to Segolas. "As you know, our father is on the Council. We have the ears and the vote of at least one."

"Quiet, Meliana!" Mol ordered, returning the glare. He turned to Segolas. "Tell us, Exile. Where would we have heard the information available only out of the forest? It cannot have come from you, an exile."

"He makes a good point," Meliana said thoughtfully. "As an exile, your word would not be accepted, even if it were to come through us."

"True, but there has to be a way. If not the capitol will come cumbleing. Either you guys do it, or I do it myself and get killed." Segolas let out a long sigh "Well I can tell Mol won't help me, but what about you?" Segolas said to Meliana's youngest brother "I knew you when you were just a baby."

"This is true," Rovin, the youngest brother answered. "And it is also true that I never understood the reason for your exile."

"Be quiet, Rovin," Mol snapped. Rovin had a legendary temper among the Elves, even for one so young and his temper came to the surface now.

"You be quiet, Mol," he thundered. His eyes rested on Segolas as he spoke. "Segolas was always a close friend of mine. I will never forget that."

"My eldest brother will never have the voice of my youngest," Meliana said with a smile. She turned to Mol. "None of us were told the reason for Segolas being exiled. It was one piece of information father would not tell us."

"But an exile!" Mol protested. Meliana laughed harshly.

"And for what!" she retorted. "You don't know, Mol. You don't know any more than Rovin and I. It may have been something rather silly."

"The High Council does not take things lightly," Mol answered icily. "Those who are exiled usually deserve it."

"If Mol will not help us, Meliana and I will come up with a story of where we heard this news," Rovin said. Mol stared at him.

"Do not forget that I am the eldest," he growled. Rovin's eyes found those of his brother and the two began a staring contest. As usual, Rovin won.

"You are the eldest only in age," Rovin finally said. "But you have not matured in mind."

"Is your faith in the council so blind that you can't hear the words of one you once played with?" Meliana asked quietly. Mol refused to answer.

"You have been among the high branches too long, brother," Rovin said. "Listen to those who are wiser than you."

"Segolas," Mol said, finally turning again to the exiled Elf. "Had I been alone, I might have challenged you to the duel that the High Council required upon the finding of an exile." He sighed. "I cannot do this. If being seen with you exiles me, I will obey, but my sister and brother cannot be involved."

"What?" Meliana exclaimed.

"I am the spokesperson of an exile," Mol answered. "My demands will not be denied. Meliana, Rovin, return to our home. Tell father that his eldest son is an exile because he cannot kill another exile. Tell him also the information Segolas has brought."

"If you are to be exiled, I stay with you," Rovin said. Mol shook his head.

"You have brought maturity to me, Rovin," he said. "Do not give yours away by blindly following the path laid before me."

"Come, Rovin," Meliana said suddenly, tugging at her younger brother's arm. "Let us leave the exiles."

They turned away and made for home and Mol turned to Segolas.

"Tell me, friend," he said. "What have been your adventures since you left?"

"Well after leaveing the forst I travelled to a near by city, where I happened to find Nelorg the wise. You remember Nelorg right? He was the village Mystic untill they exiled him, and I shared with him my story. He refused to tell me his story, but told me what he'd been up too. After some good byes I left and travelled to the Sanctuary, a place for all exiled beings. I did not stay there for long, only to gather infromation on some scrolls that I've been looking for. They happened to be in the most disgusting place you'll ever see, Tantoga. I purchased the scrolls, and I had to get a job at the tavern for being framed of a crime. I spent years there working, I didn't think I'd ever get away. One night, I over heard the Orc's plans, but I couldn't leave. I went on, only the next morning to find everyone in taht area of the city dead, then I headed here and here I am now."

Rik heard the whistle, he knew what it was, as did some of the other elder members. One of them approached Rik.

"let us converse in your tent."

"as you wish" they went inside and Rik tunred to his closest friend, Kilrot.

"Rik, that elf, she had something about her very familiar."

"i sensed it also Kil, i do not know what it was but elves do not travel alone..."

"could she be related..?"

"it is a possibility..."

"have you given up your quest for vengeance?"

"no, but i will not blindly tromp through the forest looking for the elf who slaughtered my family."

"i see, well when you do find him, i will be there."

"thank you Kilrot, it means alot to me." with that the exited the tent and began preparations for the night.

"Let us walk," Mol said suddenly. When they had been walking for a little while, Mol spoke again. "The High Council has been creating more exiles every day. Not a day goes by when they are not satisfied with somebody. My father is the only one who objects and I fear that he will be exiled next."

"An Elven civil war is coming," Mol continued sadly. "If it happens soon, the Orcs will have no difficulty in destroying our capital."

"Where is Mol?" Meliana's father demanded. Rovin stepped forward to face his father.

"The exile Segolas Nar has returned to the forest," he answered. "Segolas was a friend of my brother before he was exiled and Mol still feels a bit of loyalty. He could not kill him and has therefore joined him."

"This is grevious news indeed," Vertwin, the father answered. "Meliana, speak."

"Segolas returned because he had information vital to the survival of Elves," Meliana said, approaching her father. "The Orcs are planning an attack."

"Come with me," Vertwin said suddenly. They left the house and walked deep into the forest. Vertwin suddenly stopped and faced his children.

"An Elven civil war will come before that happens," Vertwin said quietly. "The exiles keep their distance and are not the trouble. The trouble is here, among the remaining Elves. The Council continually disagrees with itself, divided halfway and looking to the Council Chief to make the decision. No matter what he does, some Elves are unhappy."

"What must we do?" Rovin growled, clenching a fist. Vertwin placed a hand on his son's shoulder.

"You must join your brother," he said. "Find the exiles and persuade them to return to the forest to defend us while we are in civil war and ignoring all else."

"Will we never see you again?" Meliana whispered. Vertwin smiled.

"I think I will be exiled soon," he said. "When it happens, I will join you."

Rovin bowed to his father and Meliana repeated the gesture. Then, Rovin caught Meliana's arm and turned them both to run toward the place they had last seen Mol and Segolas.

Archived