Home

Niktoal

Curt-Man

"I've feared as much. The elven high council always knew the Orcs would attack, but this attack is very organized, and they have perfect timeing. I think the orcs knew about the comeing war, they must have some Elven contact. I belive I know just who it is..."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mol!" Meliana called as she and Rovin came closer to Mol and Segolas. Mol turned sharply on one heel to frown at his younger siblings.

"I thought I told you to stay away," he growled. Rovin nodded.

"You did," he said. "But the words of one above you brought us back."

"Father told us to return," Meliana agreed. "He thought that, if this information about the Orcs is true, the Orcs would end up attacking during the oncoming civil war. If that happens, we have to collect all the exiles and protect our warring country. Rovin and I are here because the exiles could use our skills."

"Is this what father said?" Mol demanded. When Rovin nodded, he sighed. "And what of him?"

"He said he is not long for being exiled as well," Meliana answered. "Mother will not be exiled because they need her sewing skills still. But father will join us within a few weeks. He has been the one keeping them from going to war and they will exile him to get him out of the way."

"Meliana, you and Rovin must stay in the forest and keep your eyes open for trouble," Mol said. "If you see any, make sure you pester the problem until it runs in terror. Segolas and I will go to gather the exiles."

Meliana and Rovin nodded and Mol turned to Segolas. "We had best get going."

Segolas shook Rovin and Melinana's hands "Good-bye, you can expect us to be back in two to three Elven Months." Segolas turned to Mol

"We'd best get some Horses for our Journey. Unfortuneatly, mine was killed by a group of Troll bandits."

"Exiles are thought to be thieves," Mol answered with a grin. "My old horse now belongs to my father since I am an exile."

"Rovin and I will get them for you," Meliana offered. Mol hesitated, but then nodded. Meliana and Rovin slipped back into the forest toward the Elven city.

"So, where should we stop first? I know where to find Nelog and some other exiles, so I think we should stop at the near by city. The only thing is, we'll have to take a secret route in, like all the other exiles do. We can only go in one at a time, or risk being spotted."

Archived