Home

Unit Massing

but Vostok you don't understand BFME does NOT recreate the feel of the Movies if it did the pop limit would be far higher and Elves wouldn't be in except as campaign only units for Helms Deep.

The Game's Competitors Rome Total war and Warhammer Dawn of War are infinitely better games and altough I don't have exact figures I have heard totted around that it undersold compred to these 2 games. Also BFME is not a game that is fun to play if it were there would be more poelple playing it, heck I see more people on the zone for GB than i do in the BFME rooms, The Balancing or lack thereof (a concept EA doesn't even know existis) tuins what fun is actually in BFME.

If you want to discourage Unit Massing then you need to have a diverse spread of units and not just space battles composed of Star Destroyers and Assorted TIE's then you can't have a game without EU, Despite what you think you will end up enjoying it since it will end up kicking every other game out there up the butt.

I would also argue that going from ep's 4-6 that Star Wars has more potential units unless you want things like turning Dexter's Waitress Droid into the GB republic Worker or the Jedi Temple Anaylsis Droids into the Medic Droids.

Archived