Home

Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs

Lady Jedi

bah.... you dont see cows posting on message boards that human babies drink their milk.. this isnt as as unheard of as many think it is. Ive heard of many abandoned primates and even Lion cubs rescued and kept in captivity that are fed breast milk. Maybe not directly from the breast, but human breast milk nonethless... it has to do with the nutrients in it IIRC... the lady seems to get a kick out of it, the cubs and the zoo dont mind, so its a win-win :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by InsaneSith

*coughs* Owned.

Indeed:D . Except we don't drink it straight outta the cow, for cying out loud:p.

It's necessary to post useless crap [like "who cares"]?

Sure, if he doesn't care.

And this thread is sort of funny, what with people blowing this out of proportion and all.

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Sigh... Not another one.

Go worry about sexual abuse or something important, please. We'll save these poor, opressed, breast-fed tiger cubs for you...:rolleyes:

I'm not against she is trying to save them. Dont get me wrong I love tigers. But I thought only humans should feed off breast milk. And tigers should of their mother but since their mother is lost... Anyway I am not against it but if I were in her position I would have started to feed them out of a bottle from the start.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

bah.... you dont see cows posting on message boards that human babies drink their milk..

You don't see many cows posting on message boards for that matter, now do you??? :D

Archived