Home

It is near... (No spoilers, please)

Yes, the last episode of Star Wars for now... Lucas saying there will be a TV show after it's release. What are your last thoughts before doomsday for us all?

I myself am very excited of the upcoming film. If I could, I would travel to the world premier and meet all the celebs... God, I hate being finnish sometimes...

I want to meet all the folks! I want to duel with Obi-Wan! I want to speak philosophics with Palpatine and Yoda! Waah! I want to live in the Galaxy far far away! *Wheaprunaway*

PS. Please, no spoilers. If those who still ARE spoiler-free(Hardly imaginable) come here, don't spoil their fun, thanks :D

Me and Pie have a semi-problem. The exams in our schools works like this: We get to know what class we have exams in on the start of a day, then we have 48 hours to prepare in that class.

The first day of the exam is the 18th, and the exam itself is on the 20th. Do you spot the problem?

Originally posted by KBell

We still have like.........21 more days

*points to custom title*

If anyone hasn't noticed yet, I've been changing my custom title every day since it said fifty.

And I cannot freakin' wait for this movie.

Has anyone seen an ad for the movie on TV yet?

They have all the TV spots up here, but I haven't actually seen any broadcast yet.

I guess it's only a small matter of time before the all-out onslaught begins.

(Some of them are pretty cool. There might be spoilers for those of you wishing to stay totally in-the-dark... but since these are going to be on TV soon anyway, I'm not sure if you'll really be able to avoid them... so check them out if you haven't already.)

EDIT:

Just saw one flipping through the channels... it has begun.

I'm going to tell all of the spoilers in one post. Its your last chance to come to the darkside.....

Anakin becomes Darth Vader and Palpatine becomes Sidious............................................................

I did this for your own good. You've waited this long!!!!!! No cheating! PS we have movie footage and the whole saga in pictures. We are the elite at the ROTS Spoiler Board....

Originally posted by Feanaro

I can't wait, i'll be decked out in jedi garb with ET. But a friend from college knows people that have ripped episode 3 already! They may be lying but who knows, i just hope they get caught and sent to jail forever!

One of the people on the JA clan i'm in said he was downloading one of those.

I blocked his AIM.

Originally posted by IG-64

I blocked his AIM.

Good boy. :mad:

19 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111 I'm seeing it opening day, but the only Jedi costume I have is an Obi one that's way too small. :p I do, however, have a green lightsaber, which I'll be bringing all the way :thumbsup:

This movie is going to rock!

Originally posted by Feanaro

I can't wait, i'll be decked out in jedi garb with ET. But a friend from college knows people that have ripped episode 3 already! They may be lying but who knows, i just hope they get caught and sent to jail forever!

I would not like to know someone like that! I hope they get to sent to jail too.

Archived