Home

Favorite Bathroom Literature

Darth Groovy

Sometimes, it is serious business. Bottom Line.

Reading does help. Me, I prefer video game manuals. Short read, lots of good tips, often pictures. Be it PC, XBOX, or GBA games, I take my manuals into the john at night, and have no problems.

Anyone else? Or am i just turning into an old man?:D

Originally posted by StormHammer

Nothing. :|

I sit too long on the loo and my legs go numb. I treat such visits like commando raids - quiet infiltration, do the business, then get out ASAP with minimum casualties.

<.<

>.>

ahaha i love you.

yeah i read nothing too, i just go in, get out in one sitting and as fast as i can then get my sorry ass out of there.

Originally posted by The Hidden One

They have this series called "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader" it's all sorts of interesting stories with humor thrown in for good measure.

That's what I mostly look at.

I've read one of those, but it was outside the bathroom.:p

A very entertaining book, with weird facts and the origins of expressions like "getting your goat."

Originally posted by KBell

PC Gamer.......but if im desperate I'll just read the back of the shampoo bottle <_<

That IS desparate! :eek:

I'm moving up to Strategy Guides next. Some guys pulled some sick finishing moves on me in UC2 on live last night. They told me the OSG has EVERYTHING, so i'm buying that bad boy today!

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Asterix the Gual, Tintin, Garfield/Zits/FoxTrot treasuries....you know, all the deep reading. :D

:eek: I was just about to post all of thats :xp:. Including Calvin and Hobbes. Love Asterix and his super strength potion...its like Popeye and his spinach.

Archived